Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I do not even have a twitter account, so you can rule me out. How the hell do you remember me using th expression D-lish, great memory that must have been the one and only time I have used it.

I suspect that [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] just MIGHT have googled that, rather than remembering it!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I do not even have a twitter account, so you can rule me out. How the hell do you remember me using th expression D-lish, great memory that must have been the one and only time I have used it.

Or I used Google search on NSC alone.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Possibly.

[MENTION=4667]Munkfish[/MENTION] has used D-lish on these very pages so I'm blaming him: http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?258672-What-is-your-favourite-type-of-ONION

I'd consider [MENTION=21380]ArcticBlue[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12124]Stoo82[/MENTION] possible perpetrators too.

ooh I have left over sausage casserole tonight too but I am serving it with buttered cabbage and black pepper. YP sounds d'lish but too hungry to wait.

Yep.

D-lish.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Surely no one person could be THAT unfunny?

We are rather spoiled by the calibre of our very own BensGrandad parody account.

You can't possibly expect the rest of t'internet to have such high standards.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Parody accounts can, if done well, be very amusing.

The three examples quoted in the OP, however, look like utter shite from where I'm sitting.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Cringe. So embarrassing - annoys me when anyone on my timeline even retweets these kind of bollocks tbh...

Of course, US Soccer guy is the best parody account in Twitter :thumbsup:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
USA soccer guy is indeed very good albeit samey after a while. Likewise the Beijing Man utd fan always catches a few.

As for these Albion ones - Jesus Christ, it's worse than Mrs Brown's boys. Whoever the spotty, fat, Virgin is should get down the pub - if they are old enough that is.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Cringe. So embarrassing - annoys me when anyone on my timeline even retweets these kind of bollocks tbh...

Of course, US Soccer guy is the best parody account in Twitter :thumbsup:

I don't think I follow anyone sad enough to retweet one of these morons. I've only seen them because they INFEST my Twitter, whenever I do a #bhafc search to see what's going on.

USA soccer guy is indeed very good albeit samey after a while. Likewise the Beijing Man utd fan always catches a few.

As for these Albion ones - Jesus Christ, it's worse than Mrs Brown's boys. Whoever the spotty, fat, Virgin is should get down the pub - if they are old enough that is.

Wise words

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

USA Soccer Guy was funny a few years ago but now comes across as rather dated. It is also responsible for spawning about 300 copycat versions, all of which are about as comical as the worst bits of Hale and Pace and Citizen Khan put together.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
USA Soccer Guy was funny a few years ago but now comes across as rather dated. It is also responsible for spawning about 300 copycat versions, all of which are about as comical as the worst bits of Hale and Pace and Citizen Khan put together.

The USA Cricket Guy one was funny for a while, especially as quite a few people fell for it when it started up.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
USA Soccer Guy won an award at the online football awards last year (for which NSC was nominated as best online forum).

I miss Gus............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here