Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abraham

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Not a fan of loan strikers in the PL if he scores 15+ we will have a huge £30m gap to fill next season IF we stay up.

love your confidence in the guy getting 15 goals ..like others if that was what he delivered i would take it now

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Is this still going?

Painful isn't it?

Someone at the club is guiding the Argus though and their latest titbit suggested the deal to Swansea wasn't done yet despite media reports.

Personally I'm not fussed now. Would rather we bought a striker.

If that's unlikely for gazzilionth transfer window running (don't count Murray as he was initially on loan where's no chance of us converting Abrahams loan to perm) then we need to re-evaluate our prospects for next season.

Sometimes right, sometimes wrong but ALWAYS certain

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I will be happy for this saga to be over for the simple reason that there are posters determined to call him Abrahams, I can only assume these are also people that refer to Chris Woods at Leeds and shopping in Tescos and Asdas.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I will be happy for this saga to be over for the simple reason that there are posters determined to call him Abrahams, I can only assume these are also people that refer to Chris Woods at Leeds and shopping in Tescos and Asdas.

Whilst some of our own fans still type Houghton, there's no chance.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Painful isn't it?

Someone at the club is guiding the Argus though and their latest titbit suggested the deal to Swansea wasn't done yet despite media reports.

Personally I'm not fussed now. Would rather we bought a striker.

If that's unlikely for gazzilionth transfer window running (don't count Murray as he was initially on loan where's no chance of us converting Abrahams loan to perm) then we need to re-evaluate our prospects for next season.

Sometimes right, sometimes wrong but ALWAYS certain

Barber: "we don’t just have a single player on our list. We have a cluster of players of the same quality and that is how we work.This whole transfer window, as always, is very much a waiting game. People have to be patient.”

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
We're forgetting that there doesn't necessarily have to be a link between Clement and TA directly for Clement to still be a huge factor in this.

Chelsea are the guys calling the shots. They will loan to the club they feel will best suit TA and improve him. If they, first hand, know of Clement's qualities and feel he and Swansea is the right choice, that's where TA will most likely go.

Chelsea are his employers. If that's where they want to send him then, all the time they pay his wages, he doesn't hold much scope for making it down to his personal choice.

OR if Chelsea feel Chris Hughton is a good at developing youth players (Tomori) ,TA will get game time, and enjoy fantastic facilities then he's heading our way.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sainsbury's or Morrison's for me!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Given that the deal with Swansea was meant to be finalised today, according to the press coverage yesterday, it looks like the saga is set to continue...

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
...past 1000 posts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here