Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday *** Official Match Day Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wednesday free kick taken quickly from the wrong spot although the ref indicated it should be pulled back but allowed to play on. Bad luck rather than anything else.

Great let's start the season off blaming the ref, we seem to do it every time we lose or go behind. Dull.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Always a bit tricky to judge a match via the wireless, but it sounds like we played alright in that half. We managed 9 shots to their three and seemed to have the ball for long periods. Gutted to be behind, but I think we've got enough in the team to still get something out of this. Buckley and Macca are great assets to have in reserve.

We can do this!!!!

:thumbsup:

confidence
that is what I like to see
its not finished yet
and it is a marathon not a sprint

Gus was shit at coming from behind, Oscar was pretty good..Bolton and in particular Forest?

Oscar had a lot more practice at it than Gus though eh ? He's been gone about 15 months now by the way

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
So, was the ref correct in his decision then?

I have no idea but you have to admit we seem to be the most hard done by team in the football league from dodgy decisions, if our fans are to be believed.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Oscar had a lot more practice at it than Gus though eh ? He's been gone about 15 months now by the way

Just setting the record straight, Gus didn't manage it for two seasons bar one game :wink:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I have no idea but you have to admit we seem to be the most hard done by team in the football league from dodgy decisions, if our fans are to be believed.
and all the fans of any of the 92 clubs

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Great let's start the season off blaming the ref, we seem to do it every time we lose or go behind. Dull.

This is normally the sort of decision given to the home side not the away team.

Some positives - team has good shape and Lualua looks dangerous. The big problem is lack of cutting edge. No playmaking midfield , COG is a workhorse rather than goal scorer and fenelon feeling his way

Just setting the record straight, Gus didn't manage it for two seasons bar one game :wink:

Because we never were behind that often. Honestly let that Gus thing go :)

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Ince played well first half but dire defending for the goal and we are badly in need of a left sided attacker. Lua Lua should go wide left 2nd half.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here