Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Random call

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I answered the phone in my house a day or two ago. It was around 6pm. A fancyman from the middle east uttered a hello and asked who i am. I told him i am an Andy and i live where he rang. He croked an audible smile and announced that a good thing. He asked what i was up to and where i was doing it. I informed him as plainly as i was able that my body had been in the kitchen cooking a small dinner. oooh what is it? he asked. Noodles, i said. I like noodles, he replied before talking at me for about 90 seconds to see if i had a mobile and wanted a 3G to commemorate and celebrate the 3 years they've made cash.
I said oooh no thanks, and he put the phone down without a single other breath.

Salesmen are weird and bad eh.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
" I told him i am an Andy and i live where he rang. "

:bowdown:

Louisjpbacon

Oct 12, 2004
Southampton
i had myself an indian friend call me, asking if i wanted a phone.
i politely told him i just got a new phone with a new contract. however he still proceeded to tell me about how good his offer was and the benifits to getting a contract with him......... "but ive got one" i told him again........ this clearly wasnt good enough as he began to tell me about the great handsets they have to offer....... i put the phone down on him shortly after ... :nono:

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Louisjpbacon said:
i had myself an indian friend call me, asking if i wanted a phone.
i politely told him i just got a new phone with a new contract. however he still proceeded to tell me about how good his offer was and the benifits to getting a contract with him......... "but ive got one" i told him again........ this clearly wasnt good enough as he began to tell me about the great handsets they have to offer....... i put the phone down on him shortly after ... :nono:

"i politely told him i just got a new phone with a new contract".......

how was his grasp of the English Language???:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here