Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Love from comments section of the Croydon Advertiser, says everything about the way the average Palace fan thinks...

MR Parish. Just go where Pardew has gone and don't come back. You are the biggest liability since Simon Jordan's 'overdraft'. In fact if Jordan had the Premiership payments that you have had, I am sure he could have done better and that is hard to say. Gutted.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Won £750 off a 10p bet today helped by palace losing! West hams 94th min goal cost me £400,000 though 😕

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Do ANY Palace fans actually know the name of the league that they're in? By the time they actually learn the name of it they likely won't be in it anymore.

Strange. :shrug:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
If you're that sure we are going down by February then go and put money on a Palace relegation then post the slip on here for all to see, it's quite easy to do. Far more likely you're on a wind up. We have £100 on us coming top 12, if I'd offered you Palace finishing 15th, 16th or 17th I highly doubt you would have taken the bet.

Where has this chap gone?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So back in November Big Sam presents his dossier for palace, to Prince Charming.
The sole intention of this ring binder, is to get fellow 'professional' Pards so he can take over, initiate said plan, and hoover up all the bonuses.

Just one slight problem:-

Palace boss Sam Allardyce tried and failed to bring in "about 20" new players but a deal for Arsenal's 24-year-old right-back Carl Jenkinson remains alive.(Evening Standard)

Hahahahahahaha

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Are they really getting upset about the Schlupp thing?

I'm not sure I've ever seen anything as funny as an 'injured' player roll himself back onto the pitch. They've paid, what, £12m for someone who is just out and out stupid!

In other news, it looks like Loic Remy has the Palace falling over illness already. If nothing else, it illustrates that the coaching team have him well versed in #ThePalaceWay.

Oh, and it sounded like BFS is already shifting blame onto the players. If they don't survive it's their fault for not believing, not his own. I'm sure if they survive, and they will, he won't be shy at taking full credit.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Pahahahahahahaha I've just seen their highlights!!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Lovely to see the MOTD lineup giving the Nigels a pasting: both for the Schlupp shenanigans and Benteke's ongoing sleeping sickness. All is not well at Smellhurst and it's beautiful to behold.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
The whole thing is just brilliant. Had chances and missed. Lost. In the relegation zone. Bed wetting over a 100% correct decision.

Crystal Palace - increasing the MOTD entertainment factor from Jan 2016-May 2017.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
At times like this, it's worth checking out the #cpfc hashtag just to see how they're reacting.

I'll be honest, some of those chaps need to calm down a bit - they'll make themselves ill.

Their angst at the MOTD pundits seems to be that the ball went out of play whilst Schlupp was down and the referee should have stopped the play then to allow him to get treatment. Maybe he would if there was any indication that it was actually an injury. Schlupp gave up that right in trying to cheat by rolling himself back into play, and he and his team got exactly what they deserved as a result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here