Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donald Trump running for President

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Does show how absolutely brainless some of these 'celebs' are.Hope they've got their tax affairs squeaky clean as the IRS are going to be really busy in February!:lolol:

I think ''Galvanising the IRS'' to look into the tax affairs of Celebrities or any other High Earners for that matter, may not be the Top on Donald Trump's Agenda, if the rumours about his own Tax Affairs are to be believed.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Its social media, something very different. Trumps social media consists of Facebook, Twitter and Tumbler, run by 6 people during the election. I am sure he will keep those seperate and not make the same mistakes Hillary did.

the alleged mistake Hillary made was to run an unofficial, unvetted server for official government business. unless Trump keeps his tweets to the weather and sports, just about anything he writes will be through that unvetted system and therefore illegal. certainly anything remotely linked to policy would be "official" and naughty to tweet. if "his team" are tweeting the account has no credibility as his genuine voice.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
wrong thread

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I think ''Galvanising the IRS'' to look into the tax affairs of Celebrities or any other High Earners for that matter, may not be the Top on Donald Trump's Agenda, if the rumours about his own Tax Affairs are to be believed.

As the Boss,he points the hounds where he wants then to go.They're just too full of themselves to accept their lack of influence in the new order.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He appears to have the debating and reasoning skills of a 6 year old mid-tantrum. Putin is going to play him like a violin.
Putin ( or his money laundering russian mafia chums ) has been playing him for years.

Tax Returns, Donald ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here