Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I need some mates

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Looking at going to burgess hill game tonight as they are my fa cup side i'm following at the moment,went to peacehaven v cray pre- season and would like to get along again soon,can't recommend enough the non league scene to top up your footie fix when not watching the Albion:thumbsup:

How about coming along this evening then Rev?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
No problem, good to meet you and bn9 too. Despite the defeat I thought it was an excellent game - Peacehaven had enough chances to win!!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Great to meet up with [MENTION=28056]bn9 bha[/MENTION] and [MENTION=20342]gibseagull[/MENTION] Thanks for coming sorry we couldn't put on much of a show :(

No problem, good to meet you and bn9 too. Despite the defeat I thought it was an excellent game - Peacehaven had enough chances to win!!

Nice to see you both at the match, I enjoyed the game and Peacehaven were unlucky to lose against a very quick Kingstonian side.

Peacehaven are a very friendly club and I will be back to watch another game, I enjoyed the food at the ground and my son liked the chips even though he had had his dinner about an hour before we came out.

See you both soon, may try and get to the Lewes game as I pay the odd visit to the Dripping Pan.
You may need a hand putting up the flags Doc!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here