Southwick

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Hope it all goes well, I'm going to stay up for the 3pm kick offs then catch our result in the morning.
Let's hope I go to bed in good spirits and wake up in better !

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I feel strangely confident today. Big win coming up.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
over on HobNob they have called this 'The Tinpot Derby' :D

Can take your pick of many comments there, especially their arguing amongst themselves about club crests on a matchday thread, but two stood out for me (different threads)

tidus_mi2 wrote:
Brighton fans can be pretty cringey.
People talking of drums?
No need tomorrow, when Brighton fans step up to the plate there's not too many clubs that can equal it
Sheffield Wednesday fans at the Amex for the play offs last season will vouch for that
Remember at the goldstone in 97(fighting for survival) Cambridge manager said it was the most intimidating atmos he's heard, never forget that night in north stand it was mental
All day drinking 5:30 kick off, tomorrow will be electric
Reading fans beware, put your earplugs in, you're gonna get battered by a wall of sound

People who are there, let us know how intimidating their atmosphere is.

The Informant wrote:
Rosenior is what I imagine a baby born out of an arse instead of a vagina to look like.
Not in a racist way, just looks the type that wasn't born out of a vagina. Hated him while he was here and I hope he never plays again due to injury.

Pretty sure I know which one would win 'cringe factor'.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
A 3-3 thriller is on the cards today

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So would I..

A goal from a corner in the 95th minute,in off the face of Duffy and we can all delight when Stockdale who just so happens to be up for the corner acts out revenge and kicks the absolute crap out of him in delight..

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
I just hope the crowd isn't as nervy as reported against ipswich, will negatively impact the players. Can't start to throw away our excellent home form now at the critical stage.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Albion 3 - 1 Reading
we will then be on our way

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I just hope the crowd isn't as nervy as reported against ipswich, will negatively impact the players. Can't start to throw away our excellent home form now at the critical stage.

Don't worry. Harvey's will see to that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here