Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone heard the allegations against Trump?

D

Deleted member 22389

They keep dragging crap up about him shows what a bunch a sad losers people are. I really hope Trump does a good job for the American people and makes America Great Again because honestly it is all getting a bit boring now.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Either these things are true and he is compromised/too close with Russia etc. or this is a deliberate attempt to falsely smear Trump/the President by the American establishment. Either way it will be interesting to see how it pans out…

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Keep dragging crap up about him shows what a bunch a sad losers people are. I really hope Trump does a good job for the American people. It is honestly a bit boring.

If the crap is true he wont be in a position to do a good job for the American people.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The real story people should be concerned with here is who Trump is employing as part of his administration, and how many departments he's managing to piss off.American politics is being ripped apart at the seams.

It IS interesting to watch but you've got to be a bit concerned about Russia here.

D

Deleted member 22389

The real story people should be concerned with here is who Trump is employing as part of his administration, and how many departments he's managing to piss off.American politics is being ripped apart at the seams.

It IS interesting to watch but you've got to be a bit concerned about Russia here.

May be this what it needs to get things done. All people care about is getting some job security, money in their pockets. I see Trump has already managed to get some companies to stay in the US, that has got to be a good thing.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
May be this what it needs to get things done. All people care about is getting some job security, money in their pockets. I see Trump has already managed to get some companies to stay in the US, that has got to be a good thing.

Hmmmm.

D

Deleted member 22389

I will judge Trump in 12-16 months time. We need to give him a chance.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

You mean like the $1bn car plant in Michigan that he proudly announced he'd secured this week? (That turns out to have actually been secured and committed to 18 months ago)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

Yes possibly, but this nepotism isn't helping anyone, especially himself ironically.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Either these things are true and he is compromised/too close with Russia etc. or this is a deliberate attempt to falsely smear Trump/the President by the American establishment. Either way it will be interesting to see how it pans out…

one should consider Russian sources stirring things up too, doesnt have to come from within the US.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Is it a sex tape, Paul Manafort or both?

**** human lives let's make money and trick the gullible US blue collar workers into coming along for the ride. Capitalism and Labour working side by side my a***. Even Trump can't tear up Das Kapital.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Trump paying a few prossies to piss on a bed because Obama slept there seems entirely in character and I'm sure it will be accepted by his bible thumping red neck supporters.
Believe it or not the world is still probably better off with President Trump than President Pence - that man's a total radical Christian fruitcake.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Please remember here that trumps victory has been confirmed by the electoral college. If he doesn't become president the. Mike pence does. And he's bloody dangerous....

Bottom line is that trump is doing now what a lot of politicians do. Claims that something is happening (which isn't) then take credit when it doesn't.

The us car industry is recovering because of Obama policies. Slowly and surely. Trump will ride that wave as he's already done in the last few weeks.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm sure I read somewhere a couple if years back that the CIA and others have a raft of stuff on Putin they could use. He apparently has several Billion Roubles in the bank despite never had a salary above 100,000 Roubles a year when President/Prime Minister. There could well be a Mexican Standoff, excuse the pun.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Moving into further tin foil hat conspiracy areas, but Farage and Trump are bosom buddies aren't they?

I am sure Russia is loving all this Brexit guff!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
What does seem to come from this is that James Comey (fbi chief) is either complicit or has been played as a schmuck by trump/fsb

And it doesn't do much for wikileaks either. Clearly quite selective on what they want people to know

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here