Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Shared with one other account, but that isn't unusual. I clicked in the first of your own list of IP addresses, for example, and it is the Registration IP of 4 different NSC accounts.

I believe in olden NSC parlance this was termed 'owned'.

Even JC must admit that being told twice as many NSC accounts had been registered from his ip as that of the account he was questioning is funny :lolol:

For the record, I think the shift working of the most obvious brexit multiple accounters is a little easier to see and JC is, at least consistent.

(Wrong, but consistent)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Shared with one other account, but that isn't unusual. I clicked in the first of your own list of IP addresses, for example, and it is the Registration IP of 4 different NSC accounts.

And are they all twats or does he save all his inanities for just his primary id ?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
So. [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] is an out and out liar. And now we know [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] has multiple accounts. What a bunch of slippery so and sos.

Just shows how little you know Tubby,no change there.Finished gassing people for the weekend,or are you off out for breath of fresh nitrous oxide?I'm sure you already asked your tame moderator,but feel free to ask anyone of the admins,or the boss,if I have more than one account.Unlike you,I don't need to seek approval for my posts like a needy child!:lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
French made blue passports :thumbsup:

:clap2:

Perhaps someone could clear this up.Remainers have posted the passports will be made in France,Holland,Germany etc,but as I understand it,the id chips will come from Holland,the paper from the Reich,the bribery from France,and final assembly in Fareham.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
if EU leaders wanted a two speed Europe, Brexit referendum and meetings leading up to it would have been the opportunity to pursue that strategy. they dont want to do that. if you want to believe that they wont integrate any further, you haven't been paying attention to comments from leaders in the past year or so.

They might not want to do that at this precise moment in time. But that is not to say they may not change their minds down the line. I know such a notion is anathema to Brexiters but it is possible for people to change their minds when presented with new facts and evidence.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Certainly more impressive than the usual suspects on here stating family and friends are having second thoughts/are thoroughly ashamed they voted for Brexit.

Tell me more about what the usual suspects have said. For myself I may have mentioned my friend T who thought that the referendum was just a question about 'Do you want fewer immigrants in the country' and was a bit shocked to find out it's more complicated than that. I'm not sure he would vote differently if given a chance, and nor would any of my Leaver friends. Tell me why you find Pasta's claims of dozens and dozens of Brexiteer Americans more impressive. And who are the usual subjects you refer to?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Just shows how little you know Tubby,no change there.Finished gassing people for the weekend,or are you off out for breath of fresh nitrous oxide?I'm sure you already asked your tame moderator,but feel free to ask anyone of the admins,or the boss,if I have more than one account.Unlike you,I don't need to seek approval for my posts like a needy child!:lolol:

Needlessly offensive, and has anyone accused you of having more than one account?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Tell me more about what the usual suspects have said. For myself I may have mentioned my friend T who thought that the referendum was just a question about 'Do you want fewer immigrants in the country' and was a bit shocked to find out it's more complicated than that. I'm not sure he would vote differently if given a chance, and nor would any of my Leaver friends. Tell me why you find Pasta's claims of dozens and dozens of Brexiteer Americans more impressive. And who are the usual subjects you refer to?

It's all there for you to read you have a very selective memory as we know. One Remoaner was berating his apologetic parents (Nicko31 ?) others have referenced friends/family. Did you tell your 'friend' you mentioned him and characterised his opinion as a bit one dimentional and only a concern about anti immigration on social media? If yes is he/she still your friend?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Needlessly offensive, and has anyone accused you of having more than one account?

Oh,so being called a liar is ok with you is it?DaveinPrague thinks I am Renegade,Tubby thinks I'm at least 4 people.That will do for starters.Any beaten up asylum seekers been telling you how racist we are recently?:thumbsup:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
This is quite different to Pasta's experience. Fifty or so Americans have personally informed him that Brexit is brilliant. (One has told him that it isn't.) Impressive stuff.

Fifty or so eh?
Unlike you to mis-represent what someone has said and put your own slant on it..........oh wait,

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
It's all there for you to read you have a very selective memory as we know. One Remoaner was berating his apologetic parents (Nicko31 ?) others have referenced friends/family. Did you tell your 'friend' you mentioned him and characterised his opinion as a bit one dimentional and only a concern about anti immigration on social media? If yes is he/she still your friend?

Thought as much. Ninety percent bull. Thanks for confirmation. Oh, and as for your pompous point about my mate, it was he who brought the subject up and characterised his opinion as one dimensional, not me. As he said, it's not something that really interests him. And as I said, he might well vote the same way again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here