• Keep free speech

Votes: 102 92.7%
  • End free speech for some

Votes: 8 7.3%

• Total voters

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Shit poll. Shit thread. The OP doesn't offer anything other than TR's narrative and anyone suggesting a bit of rational debate to the contrary is labeled 'apologist', or worse. Shit poll, shit thread and a pretty shitty agenda IMHO. **** off to another pond please.

Jan 30, 2008
Shit poll. Shit thread. The OP doesn't offer anything other than TR's narrative and anyone suggesting a bit of rational debate to the contrary is labeled 'apologist', or worse. Shit poll, shit thread and a pretty shitty agenda IMHO. **** off to another pond please.
but you've had your free speech on the matter Bob, JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE NEXT ATROCITY ?
regards
DR

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
If the 'similar spotlight' means a very measured and targeted scrutiny on terrorists, with very measured & targeted action if required, I fully agree with you. If it means accepting that peaceful British citizens are being bullied and hated by thugs in their own country, I'm opposed.

In pointing out other religion's/nation's similar crimes I'm asking why only target brown skinned Muslims when so many other faiths/ethnicities have their fair share of attributable f**k ups. I won't defend, and have not defended any criminal acts.

Similar spotlight as in targeted action against terrorists their support networks and those involved in radicalisation (see Wahhabism). Spotlight on intergration problems and any other causes that create the conditions for a constant stream of UK Muslims wanting to kill us.

I can only say this so many times there is a particular ongoing problem with Islamist terrorism which is of a scale and magnitude unmatched by any other group.

The police and security services have said they are constantly thwarting plots .. 500 active investigations, 3000 potential suspects, 20,000 persons of interest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here