Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did I miss sponsors man of the match?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Or was it better left alone? Would have been Beram for me yet again. Different level from the rest of our team. Looking forward to seeing him perform in the Prem for us.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
If people actually stayed to the final whistle to applaud their team off, you know, the team that have just finished a 21 match record breaking unbeaten run, then they'd know who the MOM was wouldn't they.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
If people actually stayed to the final whistle to applaud their team off, you know, the team that have just finished a 21 match record breaking unbeaten run, then they'd know who the MOM was wouldn't they.
Blimey, I stayed, sung and clapped until the last player left the field but I have to admit I have no idea who was MOM.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

And there is always the self righteous cock that has to beat his manly chest? Left the ground at 5pm thanks, your sarcasm and uber supporter status is noted.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Blimey, I stayed, sung and clapped until the last player left the field but I have to admit I have no idea who was MOM.

Fair enough. For your benefit then, it was Dale Stephens.

Sorry, don't mean to sound upperty, although clearly I was being :lol:

It really is up to fans to decide when they leave, none of my business, but the sizeable crowd that did stay behind and applaud the team off today in recognition of the unbeaten run made me feel quite proud of us as fans.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
And there is always the self righteous cock that has to beat his manly chest? Left the ground at 5pm thanks, your sarcasm and uber supporter status is noted.

It's a fair cop. Not a day to be arguing but instead to be uniting and getting behind the team. Apologies for the knee jerk over reaction.

Trotty

Feb 22, 2012
Here here
Fair enough. For your benefit then, it was Dale Stephens.

Sorry, don't mean to sound upperty, although clearly I was being :lol:

It really is up to fans to decide when they leave, none of my business, but the sizeable crowd that did stay behind and applaud the team off today in recognition of the unbeaten run made me feel quite proud of us as fans.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Surprised Stephens got it, I thought Kayal was on another level from the rest of our side today.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Didn't realize the after game party went on for two and a half hours, must have been some fun.

Was still happening when I went, best to ask someone that stayed til the end. The music was pretty good though.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The girlie just said she picked me up at 4.20pm, my bad, but it was still happening.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
The girlie just said she picked me up at 4.20pm, my bad, but it was still happening.

Had a laugh at the party despite the result. Stayed til about 4.30. Would've stayed for another but had 5 pints pretty kick off and another 3 after. I've had a massive Chinese take away and am still sobering up!

Cheers for the pint [MENTION=17215]Sussex Nomad[/MENTION]. Catch up soon matey.

Fwiw I didn't hear the MOM announcement either. And instance til the bitter end too.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Stephens and Kayal were both a bar above anyone else in our team, but were outnumbered in midfield. They're so good it hasn't mattered before, but today it showed. They're both tremendous players

Exactly right.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The announcement came just as the last players were leaving the pitch. I would have chosen Kayal, personally.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here