Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool on Saturday

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
13 is good, but they weren’t a top 4 team for much of that period. LFC had several mediocre teams with dodgy defences, for example under the Hodgson era, the 90’s, etc.

Torben Piechnik
Mike Marsh
David Speedie
Jimmy Carter

:facepalm::lolol:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Isn’t this the type of game we have aspired to for years? We have a squad that can potentially compete, Liverpool are on the back of two defeats, we are on an unbeaten 4 match run. You’d have to be nuts to just give up on us getting something from this game before a ball is kicked. How empty must your glass be?

A chance to emulate the Albion sides who beat Liverpool when they were much more successful than the current team of chokers from Merseyside :rolleyes:

Totally agree, massive game to look forward to, points on the board, no fear of losing, no weight of expectation, savour every moment I say. :albion2:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Read the same shit before Palace, Everton etc Just don’t see the point of going to football if you don’t believe your team can do something, felt all week we can win this.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
#BeatingTeamsLikeLiverpool.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Isn’t this the type of game we have aspired to for years? We have a squad that can potentially compete, Liverpool are on the back of two defeats, we are on an unbeaten 4 match run. You’d have to be nuts to just give up on us getting something from this game before a ball is kicked. How empty must your glass be?

A chance to emulate the Albion sides who beat Liverpool when they were much more successful than the current team of chokers from Merseyside :rolleyes:

Absolutely. That's why I get frustrated at people saying it's a free hit, we should just go at them - changing how we play is not going to be how we beat them, doing what we do well, for 90 minutes, on the top of our game, with crowd behind them, that's what we need

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Absolutely. That's why I get frustrated at people saying it's a free hit, we should just go at them - changing how we play is not going to be how we beat them, doing what we do well, for 90 minutes, on the top of our game, with crowd behind them, that's what we need

Exactly

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
In this game I’m always neutral, wanting the team who needs it more to get the result.
I think the Reds need it more but can see Brighton doing a job with at least a draw.
I think JK made a big mistake last night.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I had a similar feeling to this against United last season. But shhh dont tell anyone.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I can almost hear the pundits now ..........Let's not take anything away from Brighton they were great , ......................and then 10 minutes of how poor and unlucky Liverpool were .

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Looking forward to this game immensely. Not just because it's Brighton v Premier League leaders Liverpool, but because I'm going with my mate from back in the day at the Goldstone, and would be great to re-kindle the fun times we had in the old North - minus the crowd surges...

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Klopp’s body language suggested he doesn’t give a toss about the FA Cup, only interested in the PL, and I’m only expecting a full on Liverpool performance on Saturday. Oh dear.
Yes, I thought that last night. He didn't seem nearly as animated, as he normally is, and it might just be that he was going through the motions -another nail in the coffin of the FA Cup, if this is indeed the case.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Van dijk has a ‘knock’ per their local paper. So andone should start and give him a few gentle kicks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here