Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Wilder vs Fury

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
115-110 was ludicrous. Thought it was tighter than commentary had it.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Confess I don’t know much about boxing scoring.

But how can 99.9% have it as a fury win/draw and 1 judge have it 115-110?

UK bias, Correct, terrible scoring or corruption?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I just flicked over to Showtime ppv and they all think Fury clearly one. One of them said that the judge should never be allowed near a fight again.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Fury won that all day long. To get knocked down twice and still be on top of everyone’s scorecards apart from the deluded Mexican judge, unreal. Agree bad news for AJ as surely now a rematch, hopefully at Wembley.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Showtime, HBO, BT, Sky. Some of the best boxers in my generation all say Tyson clearly won.

Lennox Lewis:
"Wilder was terrible"
Paul magliani: the judge who scored 115-110 Wilder should never judge again.

Never seen such unanimity on a sporting decision being wrong. Shouldn't be allowed.

Edit. When fury got dropped he was asleep. Thought it was over. When the count hit six he just stood up. Crazy scenes.

Last edited:

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Showtime, HBO, BT, Sky. Some of the best boxers in my generation all say Tyson clearly won.

Lennox Lewis:
"Wilder was terrible"
Paul magliani: the judge who scored 150-110 Wilder should never judge again.

Never seen such unanimity on a sporting decision being wrong. Shouldn't be allowed.

Edit. When fury got dropped he was asleep. Thought it was over. When the count hit six he just stood up. Crazy scenes.

Unbelievable from Fury to get up. One more second if his eyes were gone the ref could of waved it off. Good for Fury to get a full big fight in though.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Unbelievable from Fury to get up. One more second if his eyes were gone the ref could of waved it off. Good for Fury to get a full big fight in though.

I was a surreal knockdown. He looked gone, arms over his head. Then boom, im up. Shame he was robbed.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
10 total punches difference landed, and one fighter had 2 knockdowns... and people are acting like its robbery of the century.

Still. The Mexican judge clearly dodgy.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
10 total punches difference landed, and one fighter had 2 knockdowns... and people are acting like its robbery of the century.

Still. The Mexican judge clearly dodgy.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Agree with that and a draw a fair result. Fury the real winner here as against the odds his stock has risen considerably. Not boxings poster fighter but Fury shown enough he can mix it with the very best

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here