Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
:shrug:

I assume Dougie / SE20 is on the BBS. Gave up on that long ago, aside from the occasional lurk. But even then you only get about 3 looks before it wants you to sign in

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
:shrug:

I assume Dougie / SE20 is on the BBS. Gave up on that long ago, aside from the occasional lurk. But even then you only get about 3 looks before it wants you to sign in

Of course you have :lol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why? I want him playing, otherwise that lot will just start trotting out excuses and he’ll add to the entertainment value

He will also prove to be a handful for us and possibly score the winner. I would rather not take the chance as I dont care what their numpities say as it is the result that matters and what is remembered.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Has anyone else heard a whisper that there is something that cannot be reported regarding Wilfried that would cause a certain section of the palace support to implode?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Has anyone else heard a whisper that there is something that cannot be reported regarding Wilfried that would cause a certain section of the palace support to implode?

No but if I got sent a pm about it, I'd keep it to myself.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That’s just you .

Superb wit there. Well done. Amazing that a five year old Palace fan has managed to post almost 5000 times on the Brighton forum. Did your mum or your sister help you with the first 4000? I suppose you could ask her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here