Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Brighton flag at the velodrome (Commonwealth games)

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I've just been watching the women's sprint race in the velodrome & spotted a Brighton flag (Withdean style crest) being waved amongst the spectators.

Seagulls Down Under, is that you?

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
And another. Who are ya!

55C5F363-C0B1-4768-B5AE-FCF86DAB6ED6.jpeg

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Aha, thats me - hidden mostly by the flag! Was hoping the Brighton flag would get on TV at some point :)

Will be going to Athletics, Netball, and Beach Volleyball too so keep your eyes pealed!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Aha, thats me - hidden mostly by the flag! Was hoping the Brighton flag would get on TV at some point :)

Will be going to Athletics, Netball, and Beach Volleyball too so keep your eyes pealed!

Are you schmoozing it up with the Blooms, by any chance :cool:

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

I`m on my way today...watching Heptathlon,Cycling and some Hockey. Friday/Saturday.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Will do. Keep up the good work.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
I've just been watching the women's sprint race in the velodrome & spotted a Brighton flag (Withdean style crest) being waved amongst the spectators.

Seagulls Down Under, is that you? I’ll
Not me personally but bound to be one of our members.
There are a few UK based Albion now I’ve fans here for the games, family members of Sussex
based competitors.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Not me personally but bound to be one of our members.
There are a few UK based Albion now I’ve fans here for the games, family members of Sussex
based competitors.

zeetha has already owned up (post 5)

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

Zeetha,

We want more exposure than this.........can you run across the Beach Volleyball pitch shouting "justice
for Davy Propper". That should do the trick.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
LOL - I'll think about it! ;)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here