Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester Game - 60 new tickets released!

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Considering my 2 seats were the only ones on sale in E3E there's a good chance you bought one!!!!!

So keep your feet off the seats..... The people around u should be nice.... Look out for the bloke in the front row who does a good impression of a seal both with his hands and voice..... Calls all the players " my son" ( he's about 25)
You will see the early leavers at 85 mins..

But it's a great view.......enjoy

Thanks I will, the seat is right at the back

One of my lads can’t make it today so I’ve just listed a ticket in C block in the ESL.

Must say, the exchange was very easy to use and the ticket was instantly available.

Will be interesting to see if there are fewer gaps today as this is the first game the new proper exchange has been fully functional for.

Had we been on the old survey monkey one, I would have been too late to list my spare and the seat would have remained empty.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
One of my lads can’t make it today so I’ve just listed a ticket in C block in the ESL.

Must say, the exchange was very easy to use and the ticket was instantly available.

Will be interesting to see if there are fewer gaps today as this is the first game the new proper exchange has been fully functional for.

Had we been on the old survey monkey one, I would have been too late to list my spare and the seat would have remained empty.
Had same experience. New ticket exchange is extremely good and should lead to a fuller stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here