Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't stand the thought of watching the play-off final? What will you be doing instead?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'll be where I was going to be if Brighton were in it .... the south of France. I wasn't happy when Mrs G booked a holiday at the end of May but I should have known that we'd not be in the final

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'll be where I was going to be if Brighton were in it .... the south of France. I wasn't happy when Mrs G booked a holiday at the end of May but I should have known that we'd not be in the final
Make sure you put a ban on holiday for the end of next May just in case.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
.....don't treat on an ant, he's done nothing to you, there might be a time when he's treading on you, don't tread on an ant you'll end up black n blue, you cut off his head, legs come looking for you.....

Don't say you haven't been warned!

[MENTION=2422]Tony Meolas Loan Spell[/MENTION] and I will be at that as well. Looking forward to it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'd mentioned to [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] about possibly going to the rugby Premiership final at Twickenham but after months of being bombarded with ticket offers, there now doesn't seem to be any real availability. I assume this is because now the two teams playing are known, fans of those clubs are hoovering them up.

My good lady also highlighted it's half-term so we could go away for the week.

I've no problem watching the play-off final if I'm not otherwise engaged however. It's the Champions League final later in the evening too, right?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I definitely won't be watching it. I guess I hope that 'Ull win - it might diminish the "what if?" feelings a tad, though if Massive :lolol: receive a tonking, those feelings will come roaring back.

Edit: Oh - on topic. I'm going to the rugby with [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] I think. :whistle:

Last edited:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
When it kicks off I'm going to be in Olympia, WA - in all likelihood wandering out in the warm sunshine to order a ridiculously huge breakfast. It's due to be excellent weather out there so might then pootle round the sound and visit the farmers market or something.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I'll be watching the final session of the 2nd day of the 2nd test match from Durham.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not massively bothered about it really, I might watch it. Whilst I was obviously very disappointed that we didn't make it, I don't feel sufficiently bitter to decide I can't even look at my TV when it's on.

Wouldn't make a special effort to stay in for it, but if I'm around and at a loose end at the time, I might turn it on.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Playing cricket - which is a much better thing to be doing on May 28th than watching football.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Watching it if I happen to be near a tv, otherwise just another day ensuring that Jr Gullflyinghigh doesnt manage to destroy...well, everything. Aren't toddlers fun?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here