NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Koalas are a JOKE :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You've all got to watch the Seahawks punt return routine v the Koalas.

People need to be out of work because of it, truly woeful.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
You've all got to watch the Seahawks punt return routine v the Koalas.

People need to be out of work because of it, truly woeful.

Many are wondering here why Fox is so much better than Tressman. Others think that Fox has them pointed in a direction that will work but that injuries have truly made them slip instead.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Thought it might be too much to ask for Big Ben to get through the season without an injury.

Steelers season could be over if he's out for 6 weeks - Ravens, @Chargers, Cardinals, @Chiefs, Bengals, Raiders. The defence'll have to step up as even with the number of weapons around him, I can't see Vick doing much.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Unfortunately I cant see another win coming our way the rest of the season. Last night vs.Oakland was, in my opinion, our best chance of getting the W, but a brutal schedule for the rest of the season means its going to be a torturous 3 months as a Browns fan (again). As well as all our divisional games, we have the Chargers, Broncos, Chiefs, Rams, Cardinals, 49ers, & Seahawks to play....
I might just crawl under a rock now - can someone give me a call when a new HC is in place...along with a new GM, QB, RB, & Defense. Thanks.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Unfortunately I cant see another win coming our way the rest of the season. Last night vs.Oakland was, in my opinion, our best chance of getting the W, but a brutal schedule for the rest of the season means its going to be a torturous 3 months as a Browns fan (again). As well as all our divisional games, we have the Chargers, Broncos, Chiefs, Rams, Cardinals, 49ers, & Seahawks to play....
I might just crawl under a rock now - can someone give me a call when a new HC is in place...along with a new GM, QB, RB, & Defense. Thanks.
Ouch.

You might beat the Niners? [emoji106]

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
See Southern have closed half the line again for the second year running for those of us going to Wembley on Sunday.

Jul 7, 2003
See Southern have closed half the line again for the second year running for those of us going to Wembley on Sunday.

Enjoy the game. I had to give up my tickets as it is too early in my recovery from knee surgery to manage a long trip to Wembley.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
And with the #1 overall selection in the 2016 NFL draft, the Chicago Bears pick.... :wozza:

We are just so poor, from top to bottom we just suck. Pace and Fox have a LOT of work to do over a LOT of seasons to get this back to anywhere near a good team.

Please, please God let this be the last year we see Cutler in a Bears shirt. I wished we'd gone for Carr or Teddy and we backed Jay, he failed. I wanted us to go after Mariota and trade up but we backed Jay, and again he's thrown two game losing interceptions. He is not going to change that now, so please can we bin him off?

/rant

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
And with the #1 overall selection in the 2016 NFL draft, the Chicago Bears pick.... :wozza:

We are just so poor, from top to bottom we just suck. Pace and Fox have a LOT of work to do over a LOT of seasons to get this back to anywhere near a good team.

Please, please God let this be the last year we see Cutler in a Bears shirt. I wished we'd gone for Carr or Teddy and we backed Jay, he failed. I wanted us to go after Mariota and trade up but we backed Jay, and again he's thrown two game losing interceptions. He is not going to change that now, so please can we bin him off?

/rant
Was yesterday the first time an NFL team has played for a 0-0 draw?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The only game when the trains are running fine.

Im afraid I see another spanking coming on for your boys

:lol: typical

Hopefully we'll have Marks and Thomas active by then. Our O-line is so weak, Marcedes Lewis and Clay Harbour offer absolutely nothing in terms of red zone threat, Julius is an elite TE and it'll be nice for Bortles to have another outlet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here