Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Izzy Brown: Have we already got our CF

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oh god can you imagine the next training session. It'll be like primary school football club, with Mr White asking 'who wants to play up front today?' :facepalm:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gotta then wonder why the club was throwing millions of pounds around like confetti, last night.

What's the injury prognosis

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
CH played IB worryingly deep against both Atletico Madrid and Manchester City. But I guess we were pretty much under the cosh in both those games, and the assumption was probably that there would be more natural attacking options coming over the hill before the end of the transfer window. Whole new ball game now, so he may well get his chance up front.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
CH played IB worryingly deep against both Atletico Madrid and Manchester City.

I don't want us to play too defensive all season any more than anyone else, but I don't think the tactics in either of those games say much about the rest of the season. Even against 11 men at Watford we were going forward and creating a lot of chances, just slot Izzy into that setup somewhere

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What's the injury prognosis

I'm not sure putting any store in what the club say a week in advance has anything to do with what is actually the situation. they are masters of bluff and double bluff allied to vagueness

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I'm thinking that Izquierdo will now feature a lot as a striker - we know he has pace and can score goals, while it's been reported that he can play anywhere across the front line. So it would seem there's our makeshift answer. We'll go Barcelona style with a false no.9 !!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here