• Good

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • Bad

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
If we win the fixture, it will have been a good thing. If we lose, it will have been a bad thing.

We may have lost if we played, we may now beat Fulham instead of losing. It's more than just the result when we next play Cardiff.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Being selfish it was good as I was stuck on a flight in Pisa. As it was I missed the QPR game when the fixture was moved from Boxing Day, so yes it was good.
Ended up like an episode from The Likely Lads "Brighton P".

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Glad Reading didn't reel in 3 points from the gap yesterday.

A Huddersfield loss or draw today and things look good.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Not the worse thing but it is frustrating, a lot of preparation and a difficult rescheduling of an already tightly placed fixture, and it's a terrible shame for the Cardiff fans who travelled so far to be snubbed a match, as well as many of our own supporters who travelled from further afar. We cant worry about the season impact of this as we just need to put it into perspective. And it shouldn't affect our performance at Fulham.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I don't think the extra day would have helped them enough.
I'm not counting the conditions, as surely we're talking about whether it's good or bad that we had fog - obviously it's good that it was called off if it was unsafe.
Yes, fresher vs Fulham is good.
Dunk could probably have managed to get through today without a card.

Agreed, playing Cardiff now is a good time.
Don't care.
Yeah that's annoying.

Overall, better if we'd played I think.

I've changed my tune a tad on this, because like you I was led by [MENTION=33924]Nixonator[/MENTION]'s criteria, which misses out on a crucial negative: we have momentum at the moment, and anything to impede that is a significant negative, and I think the game being called off is a significant negative.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Bad at the time, bad bad bad. Bad first thing this morning but improving.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Points in the bag are always better than potential points. Not that we were guaranteed to win but I'd rather be on the same games as the other teams

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Momentum is good but Kayal & Rosenior will be closer to being available + if we get our own prem-ready striker in, he may score a hatrick.

Yeah, all ifs and buts ....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Some absolutely belting results for us this round which set us up nicely with a chance to win this game in hand and crush the pack's spirit.

Last edited:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
A bad thing IMHO as the guys would have been hyped up and physically ready for it, so, it makes Fulham rather more important as loss of points on Monday would have a negative effect on our table position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here