Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Personal 'orrible haircuts .

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
The Miami Vice look.

Now then - I recognise that fella. Hi Cliff, used to be on the North Stand with you, Paul Stoner and Maxine in the late 80s. Also remember a few awaydays with Mr Stoner driving us too fast, and not getting served in a pub outside Bournmouth.

Here's me with my 70's hair.

Photo-45 Nicholas Clare May 1975 Exmoor Wooten Courtenay.jpg

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Hi Bodiam ' Nick '? , hope your well , yep they were happy days indeed . Was it you that tried to get in that pub in Bournemouth for their supporters and showed your ID which was a pic of Lord Lucan .... hilarious . I have a picture of you somewhere and will try to find it and post .

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:facepalm:

1988 or so. I think this is up there with [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION]'s, in shitness terms. I'd be keen to know where the hairdresser who did this undertook her training.

The shame :lol:

e2733de685c62554f6032d8594bee736.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
May well have been one of the last ever customers for Coopers For Haircuts in Baker Street, sometime early nineties. He was always highly eccentric to the point of being seriously scary. Due to my normal barber having a queue on a Saturday, I decided to risk it. Big mistake. He was dressed in slippers and bathrobe, looked mightily like Uncle Fester out of the Addams Family who'd let himself go. Cats ran everywhere. Bowls of stinky cat food lay all over the floor. I've no idea whatsoever why I didn't bail out at that point. So I let him do his thing. The results were suitably appalling. Got a photo of the haircut abomination somewhere. Tho not yet ready to share it. And possibly never will be. Suffice to say he charged me £1.50, I gave him a fiver, told him to keep the change and ran screaming into the light. About a month later, the council closed him down.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Hi Bodiam ' Nick '? , hope your well , yep they were happy days indeed . Was it you that tried to get in that pub in Bournemouth for their supporters and showed your ID which was a pic of Lord Lucan .... hilarious . I have a picture of you somewhere and will try to find it and post .

Yes - that'll be me! I'm very well thanks.

My Lord Lucan card.... - might not have worked in Bournemouth, but it got me and mates into the Gloucester on student night many a time. The bouncers were always amused by my 'Do you know who I am?' routine and waved us through.. I even used it to get into a few official buildings - I suspect I wouldn't be able to do that nowadays what with all the heightened security. Mind you, maybe I should dig it out and try??

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I got away lightly compared to my little brother in this pic taken on Worthing Pier in about 1974. I've more or less got the same haircut today.

5bu5bd.jpg

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

1988 or so. I think this is up there with [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION]'s, in shitness terms. I'd be keen to know where the hairdresser who did this undertook her training.

Winner.

If I had any photos of myself as a boy you'd see my mother foisted a delightful Wendy Craig style of thing on me (it was the 1970's, alright. Everyone was at it :)). But they all got mysteriously lost. Shame.

Jul 7, 2003

Good to see you still rock the same look today!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I got away lightly compared to my little brother in this pic taken on Worthing Pier in about 1974. I've more or less got the same haircut today.

5bu5bd.jpg

Looks like a photo of Frank Skinner and Boris Johnson as kids...

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
'orrible hat ! Me and Sis en route to Blackburn away end of season Beach Party . Sis wore bikini to win free coach travel to the game . Sarah Lawday also in pic .

Attachments

• img493.jpg
    img493.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 314

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here