Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not just a tosser but a fence sitting non controversial boring tosser

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Surely it's Glenn Roeder's falt for being shite in the first place.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Don't blame Brooking, blame Roeder. If his brain hadn't gone spastic ...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
On that vein I blame Redknapp for getting West Ham into that situation in the first place

Blame Brooking and the West Ham establishment for not being tough enough when relegation was looming last season.

They should have sacked Roeder in March. Instead, they felt sorry for him when he fell ill.

Albion are the ultimate victims of the apparently caring attitude that prevailed at Upton Park towards the end of last season.

What football needs is hard bastards who care only about money.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I blame Bill Archer. If he hadn't been such a **** and sold the ground for a third of its market value and sent us into exile for 2 years thereby landing us with a never ending planning permission problem and no pot to piss in, we'd probably have dabbled with the play-offs by now given the string of top notch managers and players who have come and gone who might otherwise have stayed.

I really think - because of the Sky Digital fallout acting as a leveller - that promotion last season was there for the taking for a quality manager with a competent squad with a smattering of outstanding individuals. And if we were filling a 25k stadium each week, could you see Sidwell leaving to go to little old Reading? Would we have kept hold of Zamora? Would Coppell/Adams/Taylor have signed a 3 year deal by now?

It's Archer's fault that people like Coppell and Adams are having their dignity and honour called into question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports