Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's 18-year old blonde twins day.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Nursing an espresso on a pavement cafe, reading a copy of Emma, and occasionally making a fuss of the chocolate brown cockapoo.

Though I am intrigued: what would be the equivalent way for a female to attract men then?

Nurse an espresso on a pavement cafe and occasionally make a fuss of her chocolate brown pups. That'd do it.
Magazine totally optional.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Anyway, back on the original subject - just got the text - AAB #ProudDad

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Since twins and triplets are the order of the day, did anyone else see the Estonian triplets running in the Olympic women's marathon?They were pictured having a little dance together after they finished the race. Not a lot of meat on them(the 3 together add up in quantity to 1 Katie Price) but very saucy looking indeed.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
a pulse is a bonus. In all seriousness though it must be so easy for women to attract men if they want..?

Oh yeah, I mean, I'm usually fighting them off with a stick :thumbsup:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Stick don't you mean truncheon? Maybe you need to find more pavement cafes...

Baton, my dear. Truncheon is so Juliet Bravo.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Another vote for Bia & Bianca Feres-28 Y.O. and don't know or care if they have certificates.They have matching boob jobs!

olympians.jpg

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Smooth :lolol:

Though I am intrigued: what would be the equivalent way for a female to attract men then?

The generalities have already been covered by HKFC, but a specific for me is a pony tail. Gets me every time.

Oh, I once got caught by a woman carrying a lot of shopping bags and apparently struggling. She said (later) that it was a deliberate ploy - she tended to like men who'd stop and offer assistance.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Since twins and triplets are the order of the day, did anyone else see the Estonian triplets running in the Olympic women's marathon?They were pictured having a little dance together after they finished the race. Not a lot of meat on them(the 3 together add up in quantity to 1 Katie Price) but very saucy looking indeed.

These 3?

7733832-3x2-700x467.jpg

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I got my A-level results.........

....... 21 years ago today :( so do not suppose I can justify going down West street tonight on the pull.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here