[Music] Dave Grohl - Legend

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
If I hear anything I will pass it on.

Same here please?

Although could be a problem as we are travelling to Edinburgh on Sunday originally planning on seeing Foo's and RB. Seen Foo's a few times, will again no doubt, but now wondering if we will ever see RB as this is the second time we have missed them (and we were taking an Albion flag with us!) :facepalm:

If your son is particularly interested in seeing RB, there may well be a secret small local gig this weekend. Was with a very disappointed drummer boy last night, also Mike's birthday is Friday so they couldn't have been much more up for it.

By any chance were you with them at a watering hole in Worthing? Know they're both from this side of Sussex - Mike from Worthing, Ben from Chichester if I'm not mistaken

Also, if there's any possibility of a heads up Re anything happening this weekend that'd be awesome. Saw them in Portsmouth in March and one of the best gigs I've been too! One of the main reasons I'm heading to Reading on the Saturday. Will be interesting to see how their sound transitions to an outside gig!

Also for any other RB fans, HMV are releasing an exclusive limited edition reverse sleeve Vinyl of their self titled album this weekend!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Same here please?

Although could be a problem as we are travelling to Edinburgh on Sunday originally planning on seeing Foo's and RB. Seen Foo's a few times, will again no doubt, but now wondering if we will ever see RB as this is the second time we have missed them (and we were taking an Albion flag with us!) :facepalm:

Of course, will stick it on here. Ah awesome Ben would love the flag.

They're not stopping touring anytime soon so you should get your chance, it's straight onto album two fairly soon!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
By any chance were you with them at a watering hole in Worthing? Know they're both from this side of Sussex - Mike from Worthing, Ben from Chichester if I'm not mistaken

Also, if there's any possibility of a heads up Re anything happening this weekend that'd be awesome. Saw them in Portsmouth in March and one of the best gigs I've been too! One of the main reasons I'm heading to Reading on the Saturday. Will be interesting to see how their sound transitions to an outside gig!

No, Ben was at mine, guessing Mike was out and about then? Tangerine? Mike's from Worthing, Ben from Rustington.

If I hear concrete whispers I'll stick em on here.

No, Ben was at mine, guessing Mike was out and about then? Tangerine? Mike's from Worthing, Ben from Rustington.

If I hear concrete whispers I'll stick em on here.

Ah okay, was just hazarding a guess that you would have been out and about somewhere! Tangerines or the Wandering Goose are where I would have assumed! Ah my bad! Nice one have nothing planned Saturday evening so if something was organised and could get to it I certainly would!

The fact that Concorde 2 and the Dome have empty slots on Saturday night could have promise!

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Heads up for anyone getting a refund. We went viagogo we have to return the tickets by 24th or no refund. These companies are always trying to rip us off with the small print. Also based in Ireland so international signed for, I doubt that they will refund the booking fee.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yeah....sneaky RB weekend gig? Not happening. Sorry to get any hopes up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here