Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rugby World Cup: More Brighton Community Stadium Tickets On Sale 10:00 April 28‏

Tickets on sale now, but facing the ring donut of hell...that doesn't move. Really annoyed i was logged on at 9 this morning and got kicked out 10 mins before starting selling at 10 and now at back of the queue....:tantrum::tantrum:

Same. Doubt will get anything now. Trying for me and my South African mate who is desperate to see them play!

Frampler

Aug 25, 2011
Eastbourne
Tickets on sale now, but facing the ring donut of hell...that doesn't move. Really annoyed i was logged on at 9 this morning and got kicked out 10 mins before starting selling at 10 and now at back of the queue....:tantrum::tantrum:

My ring donut is progressing quicker than last time, but I'm sure they'll all be sold out by the time I'm through the queue.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
HOLD ON!
So the sell out match at our beloved Brighton Community Stadium for which I applied for tickets but failed because it had SOLD OUT now has tickets. Surely those who applied for tickets but were let down because it was SOLD OUT should be given first grab for tickets that we had been told had ALL BEEN SOLD.
ANNOYED.:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Much like the Olympics fiasco, but then again, us British ticket buyers are seemingly happy to be mugged for tickets for events like these.

As has been said before, wouldn't happen in Germany. .

Same. Doubt will get anything now. Trying for me and my South African mate who is desperate to see them play!

Scratch that. Somehow got through after refreshing and got a few tickets for SAvJapan. Only have £85 tickets left for that. Still got £45 tickets for Samoa-USA but low on funds so only going to book the one game. Also going to Cardiff for Australia v Fiji so that's my games sorted!

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Scratch that. Somehow got through after refreshing and got a few tickets for SAvJapan. Only have £85 tickets left for that. Still got £45 tickets for Samoa-USA but low on funds so only going to book the one game. Also going to Cardiff for Australia v Fiji so that's my games sorted!

makes a joke of the queuing system when you can get through after refreshing which they claim sends you to the back of the queue! Congrats on getting your tickets...sounds like you were in early and deserve them. certainly more than the numerous touts who have no doubt snapped up loads by playing the system

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Managed to pick up a pair for Samoa game too, which is the game I wanted!

At last, some decent sport at The Amex. :)

[yt]Q3AUHPILgxs[/yt]

makes a joke of the queuing system when you can get through after refreshing which they claim sends you to the back of the queue! Congrats on getting your tickets...sounds like you were in early and deserve them. certainly more than the numerous touts who have no doubt snapped up loads by playing the system

From my experience during the last sale I've found that it's pretty bogus! Cheers, been up a while to make sure i was in the queue so was gutted when I thought it'd gone pear shape. All the best in trying to get through that bloody donut!

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Just got 2 tickets for the USA v Samoa game @ £60 each. Should be a more competitive game that the SA match, but not as many great players on show. I just hope I am not surrounded by daft yanks chanting "USA, USA, USA" or "Get In The Hole".

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Really wanted the USA tickets as a guy we met on a cruise has a son who plays for the USA.

Have been no where near it, in all the releases.

Bloody shame...ah well. Hopefully there will be people who don't want to go nearer the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here