Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC WWE Royal Rumble 2014 Sweepstake

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
*Puts on best Howard Finkel voice*

Ladies & Gentlemen. Here are the names of the participants who were drawn numbers one to 30, for this years NSC Royal Rumble match sweepstake!

#1 and getting CM Punk, Gullflyinghigh
#2 Cullip4
#3 Brighton4Cambridge3
#4 7:18
#5 KJP
#6 TayBHA
#7 Ernest
#8 Guy Fawkes
#9 RM-Taylor
#10 Trigger
#11 bobba5
#12 martin tyler
#13 Trojan Scald
#14 Dowling93
#15 Eaglesdestroyseagulls
#16 Vatican Citys No.2 Keeper
#17 Monkster
#18 greyseagull
#19 Albion Edd
#20 atfc village
#21 Frutos
#22 Tyrone Biggums
#23 nelson73
#24 emphyrian
#25 Greg Bobkin
#26 pacman
#27 Coach_Carter_92
#28 Lenny Rider
#29 SamPeters18
#30 fataddick

Best of luck to everyone! If you're at the Druids and want to thank/berate me for where you've been drawn I'll be wearing my Y2J t-shirt there tomorrow.

I Will most likely have forgotten my number by then haha But we will see

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Number 30 doesn't win very often. If I remember rightly from the annual 'Rumble in numbers' video packages the one to watch is number 27

Tru nuff. Just excited to get a number that almost certainly means I get a 'name' (someone story/feud worthy) rather than a rolled out for a favour old timer or an unknown outside of tag teams newbie, which roughly half of Rumblers will likely be.

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
Tru nuff. Just excited to get a number that almost certainly means I get a 'name' (someone story/feud worthy) rather than a rolled out for a favour old timer or an unknown outside of tag teams newbie, which roughly half of Rumblers will likely be.

You will most likely get somebody like The Great Khali, Santino Marella or the Brooklyn Brawler after saying that! haha

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Only number announced so far is CM Punk, but I'd tend to agree that he'll probably come out somewhere in the 20s

Even before his absence he was hardly an Iron Man match contender, so after 4 years off I can't imagine they'll expect him to do a long stint right off the bat.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Even before his absence he was hardly an Iron Man match contender, so after 4 years off I can't imagine they'll expect him to do a long stint right off the bat.

True, but the rumble is the sort of match where you can protect a wrestler, let him do little bits then spend a while sat in the corner while others are fighting. Or the "injured early, stretchered out, late dramatic comeback" routine.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
so can someone tell me, what time does this all kick off tonight, and when is it being shown at the Druids?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here