Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'd be right f**king pissed off by now. Coppell is taking the piss out of you lot....

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
I'd be right f***ing pissed off by now. Coppell is taking the piss out of you lot....

If I were bha (god forbid and thank you for making me an O' I'd be raging f***ing mad by now. Coppell is taking you lot for mugs and doesnt deserve your support. You lot should be glad hes going as he obviously doesnt want to be with you a moment longer.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
)

:p

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
and accurate

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Watford

I am getting to agree with your sentiments more and more as every second passes. Well put.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I am f***ing pissed off with him personally, i am at the stage where i wish he would just leave anyway. I have had enough of getting f***ed on year after year after year, look what we've been through in the last ten years ffs, after all that i thought this season would be a genuinely good year, promotion back to the first and Falmer granted and now Coppell is jeopardising that with his piss arsing about with this Reading job. JUST LEAVE US IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT.

FFS this is getting right on my tits.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
BrightonBird said:
When will we know?

I think we already know....it's just that Coppout is pretending to be undecided to squeeze more cash out of Madjetski

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Its a bit of a joke, he knew deep down before the weekend if he was staying or going and now its just keeping everone in limbo.

I wish he'd make his f***ing mind up and then we can carry on either getting a new man in or carrying on as we were.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yes Wattie it's getting increasing difficult to argue with your posts. I'm a bit like Chappers, I've gone through the Denial, Pleading, Anger and know I'm at Acceptance. I just want it to be over.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
He hasn't got anything to shag with. His pet hamster borrowed it as a dildo.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
I totally agree 100% with your sentiments young Mr Watford [/B][/QUOTE]

Young ? I've been lead to believe he's at the age where he's knocking on his local retirement home.

glosterseagull

Oct 2, 2003
Brovian said:
Yes Wattie it's getting increasing difficult to argue with your posts. I'm a bit like Chappers, I've gone through the Denial, Pleading, Anger and know I'm at Acceptance. I just want it to be over.

Totally agree...just tell me Doctor!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here