Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jovetic

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Another 16M to spend seems unlikely, or maybe I just don't know anymore. I thought we'd spend 40M tops.

We haven't sold anyone yet, so can we expect to recoup some money before the end of the transfer window?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Oh thanks I forgot that one, just out of interest, do you think Skakak and Hemed are PLR ?
Well Skalak hasn't even played 1 minute in the PL yet and still gets plenty of knives. So I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Hemed also gets unfairly rounded upon as well.

There are other players who have disappointed so far this season who get a free pass on NSC, which is the most disappointing thing when the above 3 are mercilessly targeted.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Well Skalak hasn't even played 1 minute in the PL yet and still gets plenty of knives. So I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I'll save you the bother. He was the worst Albion player on the pitch last night against League 2 Barnet.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'll save you the bother. He was the worst Albion player on the pitch last night against League 2 Barnet.
A bad game then. At least he has some decent championship performances in the locker. But more ammo for the NSC knives I guess.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Hemed also gets unfairly rounded upon as well.

There are other players who have disappointed so far this season who get a free pass on NSC, which is the most disappointing thing when the above 3 are mercilessly targeted.

It's funny how you can't split Hemed and Murray's performance and yet one must be got rid of while the other generates no comments.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A bad game then. At least he has some decent championship performances in the locker. But more ammo for the NSC knives I guess.

I'll be quite happy to revisit this thread at the end of the season when we can consider how much game time he actually got.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Maybe Tony has decided he needs to splash a bit more after watching the first two games....or perhaps he's just been on NSC and realises we're doomed......

Normally very considered I think you're right. No one thought we'd spend £60m in fees plus the huge uplift in wages, last April. Partly because the market has gone mad.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Christian Benteke is on 120K per week at palarce. So surely we can pay out 60k a week for this guy at least.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here