Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls tv

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Sorry, I know there is been a load of threads on this already. Logged on yesterday for first time this season, so you get the BBC Sussex commentary with JC & Warren but as so as you reach HT the commentary cuts out and you get a message saying "2nd half will start shortly", then as soon as the match ends you don't get any of the post match stuff. Seems pretty crap compared to what we had before.

Any suggestions other than moving back to Sussex?

Most if not all matches will be shown live on TV somewhere this season, so you'll probably be better served using a dodgy stream for now, as long as you don't have a moral objection to such things.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ifollow have stopped replying to my emails. I'm still waiting to hear back from the club but I have contacted my bank and told them I have paid for a service I haven't received and requested a chargeback on my payment.

So they should be taking this back from them and refunding me
Had any joy with that?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Sorry, I know there is been a load of threads on this already. Logged on yesterday for first time this season, so you get the BBC Sussex commentary with JC & Warren but as so as you reach HT the commentary cuts out and you get a message saying "2nd half will start shortly", then as soon as the match ends you don't get any of the post match stuff. Seems pretty crap compared to what we had before.

I noticed this as well and thought it was naff.

A well worded email maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

After the game, there shouldn't be any internet restrictions from the BBC website as the commentary is finished. Could try listening online to Radio Sussex?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Just posted a new question on ask the club. A disclaimer had appeared now on the chat facility saying subscriptions are only available within the territory purchased.

That conflicts with:

1) The sign up page which promises "everywhere in the world"
2) The terms and conditions which states SOME content may be unavailable.

When you click on the link to see which, the page is blank.

My question really can I listen abroad ? On at least one occasion via the chat I have been informed yes you can.

Now when I ask the question the chat is simply ended or you get advised to email. I have with no response.

This is a seriously amateur set up. Does it work now in the UK ? Yes.

Where we encouraged to sign up with promises of things the service failed to deliver ? Yes

Still waiting for the EFL email with my subscription extended a month.

It"s also worth looking round lower league forums to see similar problems experienced.

Sent from my BTV-DL09 using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My subscription is now due but I am having 2nd thoughts as to whether or not to renew. If you dont do you get offered a discounted price as with most online services to sign up.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
My subscription is now due but I am having 2nd thoughts as to whether or not to renew. If you dont do you get offered a discounted price as with most online services to sign up.

If you mean do they contact you with an offer to retain your custom?

My subscription ended the day after the Norwich friendly and I haven't heard a peep from them.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
What's the difference between signing in and being a subscriber? I can sign in but every time I try to watch a video I'm told I have to buy a subscription. It worked fine until last week.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What's the difference between signing in and being a subscriber? I can sign in but every time I try to watch a video I'm told I have to buy a subscription. It worked fine until last week.

I had that when my subscription expired Aug 13th, I could still get all access, then tried to listen to Leicester game, could still login, tried to watch a video, then the subscribe page came up.
Which I did, but the jury is still out at the moment!!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I had that when my subscription expired Aug 13th, I could still get all access, then tried to listen to Leicester game, could still login, tried to watch a video, then the subscribe page came up.
Which I did, but the jury is still out at the moment!!

Is payment different from the old website? That just kept rolling over each year.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
After the game, there shouldn't be any internet restrictions from the BBC website as the commentary is finished. Could try listening online to Radio Sussex?

Before the game BBC Sussex via Iplayer

First half Seagulls TV

Half Time BBC Sussex via Iplayer

Second half Seagulls TV

Post match BBC Sussex via Iplayer

I understand the PL restrictions but why the BBC restriction now on Seagulls TV. Crazy

Also couldn't get commentary on Iphone Seagulls app, does it need to be this hard?

I assuming it still works overseas? Hang on "only available when purchased", are they saying will need a VPN to listen to friggin commentary on hols?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ifollow a clusterfk of lies and ineptitude on a pretty big scale , certainly won't be subscribing next season , can anyone confirm that they promised live coverage of all the home U23 games in their billy bullshyte pre season advert or did I imagine that .

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Ifollow a clusterfk of lies and ineptitude on a pretty big scale , certainly won't be subscribing next season , can anyone confirm that they promised live coverage of all the home U23 games in their billy bullshyte pre season advert or did I imagine that .
No in fairness. Just selected ones.

As for post match cut off tonight I think that was the record.

That's your lot now #### off :D

Sent from my BTV-DL09 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here