Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I've been educated by our neo Nazi comrades, who are neo liberals. I've decided to study the mind of the immigrant in Australia.

So, there are left wing fascists ? would that make them Tories ?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
So, there are left wing fascists ? would that make them Tories ?

I'm just getting into the mindset of the Trump supporters on here.
With their attitude on statues, you'd think they would not want to change history but by making left right and right left they are trying.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Stop giving this tiny group of a few thousand the global media attention they have been craving for decades.
Let the Nazis be allowed to gather and speak in line with their constitutional rights as they have done for years and years, they will make themselves look like dickheads everytime.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Back to work for the tweeter today. Two potential flash points.
Will announce strategy for upping the war, currently being lost, in Afghanistan tonight 9pm Eastern time.
Couple of days time meeting the core supporters at a rally in Arizona. Something he's good at but will it be perceived to be non Presidential by the fake news organisations?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stop giving this tiny group of a few thousand the global media attention they have been craving for decades.
Let the Nazis be allowed to gather and speak in line with their constitutional rights as they have done for years and years, they will make themselves look like dickheads everytime.
Although if we had your way, we'd miss out on this:-

[tweet]899018561372409856[/tweet]

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Although if we had your way, we'd miss out on this:-

[tweet]899018561372409856[/tweet]

But is that funnier than a nazi making himself look like a dickhead?And more importantly is it as important with regards to impressionable young people...........i reckon they are less likely to join a movement if they see they are dickheads much more than if they see a bloke playing the tuba making a joke.

Plus you wouldnt miss out on the tuba player either, he has a right to peacefully protest......win win

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here