Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Special - tonight on BT Sport and Sky

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Don't have BT Sport or Sky Sport so if anyone finds a link to where us non subscribers can see it, would be appreciated. Ta V Muchly.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I thought it was fantastic. It covered our history so well and showed how much it all means to us.
And our very own North Stand Wizard summed up the emotions brilliantly.

el punal

Regarding Dick Knight being "airbrushed" out of this documentary he featured heavily in another similar doc. called "From Nowhere To The Premier League". It also had Attila, Paul Samrah and Liz Costa in it. That was excellent viewing too.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Regarding Dick Knight being "airbrushed" out of this documentary he featured heavily in another similar doc. called "From Nowhere To The Premier League". It also had Attila, Paul Samrah and Liz Costa in it. That was excellent viewing too.

Exactly - that was very good (and didn't mention Tony Bloom once, incidentally). To my knowledge, there was no conscious decision or any pressure to 'airbrush out' Dick Knight - let alone Paul, Liz, Atilla or any of the many others that did such fantastic work to keep the club alive. Their story has been told, rightly, many times (and indeed Atilla has featured in some of the other PL programmes already). As a Premier League produced documentary, this was intended primarily to introduce the club to a worldwide audience, so the brush strokes would consequently be a bit broader than some of the domestic coverage. In terms of the planning process, stadium build and the fact he's still heavily involved in the Amex era, Martin Perry's expertise had all those aspects covered.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
How can I watch this without BT or sky?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here