Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worlds Hardest Creature X: How to celebrate?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's a new year and that can only mean one thing on NSC...it's time for the World's Hardest Creature competition.

Now, this is a special WHC- it's WHC X: The TENTH anniversary - which has got me thinking...what does NSC want for the tenth anniversary edition? A battle of the champions? A battle of the champs plus the best performing non champions? Or the standard free for all where any beast no matter how unlikely to win is allowed in?

And for those WEIRDOS who don't like the WHC, relax, it's my last time at the rodeo so this could well be the last time you'll have to endure it. You're still weirdos for not liking it though.:thumbsup:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm still waiting for Brighton's Best Pub to return.

Jan 29, 2015
I love WHC and am both happy it's back, and sad that it's [MENTION=286]Garry Nelson's Left Foot[/MENTION] last time as both promoter and host. I just hope we don't see too many second accounts wheeled out this year, just for WHC; it's so tedious.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A battle of the champions ( 6 or 7?), with the numbers up to 16 made up by guests off Planet Earth 2 and some modest also-rans like the Honey Badger and Great White Shark.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
A battle of the champions ( 6 or 7?), with the numbers up to 16 made up by guests off Planet Earth 2 and some modest also-rans like the Honey Badger and Great White Shark.

I must say this is my preferred option but it would be difficult to choose the 10 non champions. Do you go on longevity or impact? Does the GWS get in ahead of the grasshopper mouse by virtue of being an ever present? Or does the grasshopper mouse's better showings in the few years it's been competing win it the nod?

For what its worth the champs are

1) Polar Bear - 3 wins
2) Croc 2 wins
3) Hippo 1 win
4) Orca 1 win
5)Black Mamba 1 win
6)Mantis Shrimp 1 win

But, if people want the classic all in format, then that's what they'll get.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I am thinking a cricket world cup style competition

The newly nominated battle it out to go through to the super 8 ... (26) which has the previous 18 winners and runners up and 8 qualifiers for a battle to the death

#TeamBulldogAnt

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I must say this is my preferred option but it would be difficult to choose the 10 non champions. Do you go on longevity or impact? Does the GWS get in ahead of the grasshopper mouse by virtue of being an ever present? Or does the grasshopper mouse's better showings in the few years it's been competing win it the nod?

For what its worth the champs are

1) Polar Bear - 3 wins
2) Croc 2 wins
3) Hippo 1 win
4) Orca 1 win
5)Black Mamba 1 win
6)Mantis Shrimp 1 win

But, if people want the classic all in format, then that's what they'll get.

I'd nearly forgotten about that bloody prawn.

Oct 25, 2003
i'd like a free for all, which would constitute WHC 2017, followed by a 'once in a lifetime' anniversary spectacular of a clash of the champions battle royale

I think Planet Earth 2 may prove to be a bit of a game changer this year with a few previously unfancied beasts causing a bit of an upset

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here