Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jihadi john dead?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Stuff all the other irrelevant nonsense on this thread .... Lucy Ewing was a war criminal !? :down:

I was the thinking the same JC.

I now feel shameful about some of the hand shandies I had when much younger, if I had known she was part of the Final Solution I would never have done it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Very disappointed if he's dead.

I would rather him have faced justice, and then spent the rest of his days in solitary confinement to contemplate his actions.

A swift and painless death was the easy way out.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Fantastic news if true.

Interesting though that most on here seem happy with the news he has been killed but are strongly against capital punishment on the other thread. Would you guys prefer it if he had just been captured? Genuine question.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I do not think it is unreasonable to suggest that by giving Mohammed Emwazi the rather cartoonish name Jihadi John and giving him oxygen of publicity that he so clearly craved with his videos will have inspired gullible or likeminded people to view him as some kind of terrorist icon and an aspirational figure to potential recruits for ISIS.

The man was obviously a piece of garbage that we are indeed better off without, but this one individual has been elevated to a level of notoriety that in my opinion will have only aided the cause of ISIS recruiters. It is all propaganda and there seems to be a lack of understanding as to how it works in the press who just want a ratings/circulation boosting story and politicians who want a bogeyman to distract the population from the bigger picture.

Hey the guy is dead, good riddance. That said he has probably created one or two more Jihadi Johns that we may never get to hear about.

Absolutely this.

I agree with the original point [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION] was (I think) trying to make. That piece of filths name was Mohammed Emwazi, so whats wrong with just referring to him as exactly that ? "Jihadi John" is a ridiculously pointless tabloid nickname that irritates me every time I hear it. Why "John" ?? Oh right, cos it begins with J, and so does the word Jihadi - yeah, brilliant. *slow clap*. Well done to the hack who first coined that one.

He's not a wild west villain, he's not a film character. He's a cowardly piece of vermin who's reputation and status was elevated far beyond his station by getting his very own nonsensical nickname given to him by a media only too eager to further dramatise the vile atrocities he commited. "Watch out for Jihadi John!!". Pathetic.

Mohammed Emwazi is now nothing more a puddle of rotting offal scattered across a hundred sq yards or so of Syrian desert. That's how he should be remembered. We can drop the silly nickname now, surely.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Fantastic news if true.

Interesting though that most on here seem happy with the news he has been killed but are strongly against capital punishment on the other thread. Would you guys prefer it if he had just been captured? Genuine question.

I would prefer if he was captured personally. Nothing to do with any debate on capital punishment though. I think the way he more than likely met his end was too quick; he wouldn't even of known it was coming. Unlike his victims.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Fantastic news if true.

Would have preferred capture and a very long and very miserable life in the clink for him, but doubt it was ever likely given his MO and location. Suspect he'd have probably blown himself up if was in anything like an 'about to be captured' situation - taking others with him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Why "John" ?? Oh right, cos it begins with J, and so does the word Jihadi - yeah, brilliant. *slow clap*. Well done to the hack who first coined that one.

Was it not 'John' (after Lennon) because he was one of four early British IS recruits who were known locally as 'The Beatles'?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Fantastic news if true.

I would. A court of law. Face the families of those he had murdered.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Yes. He was a physician AND a Nazi officer, you buffoon.

Yes, he was a Nazi officer as well, but he got his nickname for what he'd done as a physician/doctor in the concentration camps.

Mengele was a notorious member of the team of doctors responsible for the selection of victims to be killed in the gas chambers and for performing deadly human experiments on prisoners and buffoons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele

SAC

May 21, 2014
Fantastic news if true.

I'm another that would prefer him to have been captured, faced trial and life in prison however we all know that this was never going to happen.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I would. A court of law. Face the families of those he had murdered.

So he can spout his nonsense in court,which would be reported in the press worldwide
So he can upset the families even further when he describes how killing infidels is just

Sorry,a court of law and a taxpayer funded life in prison is too good for this plank.

Missile on the head suits me fine
Takes away the chance he could ever harm someone again physically or mentally.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I am glad he was not captured sends out a message to any future scum that carry out these acts. In prison he could preach and radicalise others, this is a problem in our jails now.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs

Attachments

• percy the pig.jpg
    percy the pig.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 248

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I was the thinking the same JC.

I now feel shameful about some of the hand shandies I had when much younger, if I had known she was part of the Final Solution I would never have done it.

Are you sure ..

sexy_nazi_2.jpg

The theme to Dallas must bring back some happy memories and an occasional twinge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here