Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you were offered a draw now vs Newcastle would you take it?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If Gayle does, perchance, undergo a miraculous recovery and turn up in time for kick-off tomorrow evening it will be a recovery the like of which hasn't been seen since Jesus H Christ rose from the dead all those years ago. It will be, not to put too fine a point on it, a fuc king miracle and this will be the second coming. Hallelujah!!!
You've clearly forgotten about the more recent resurrection of Billy Sharp.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
:wozza: Go back and read the rest of the thread.

I have not read any of it yet,only the title....... of to read it now.....will report back shortly....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We know that! No right minded man who'd read the sage advice would accept a draw.

On reflection a defeat clearly is the way forwards,we have lost only 4,Newcastle don't if ever draw anyway,it could make them think they are unbeatable and see them actually try less in the remaining games....i think we could get up on 5 defeats all season maybe 6 at a push..... sorry :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I get your point you old sceptic and it is a fair one too..... But i would say there's a 98% chance he wont play.

Maybe I'm just too skeptical about these things (see above comments about Jedinak). So the team has traveled, we have proof he wasn't with them (rather than just a club statement from them) and we know that he'd never travel separately to the squad?

Too scepital as always Trig :lol: If they were pulling one they wouldn't say 'he hasn't travelled' as that would be a complete barefaced lie - they'd have just said 'he won't be ready for tomo night'. By your theory unless there's concrete evidence of every little thing nothing is 100% certain (yes that's technically true I know) - sometimes we have to make assumptions or we'll spend all our time delving too much into things ;)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Too scepital as always Trig :lol:
It's served me well so far.

If they were pulling one they wouldn't say 'he hasn't travelled' as that would be a complete barefaced lie - they'd have just said 'he won't be ready for tomo night'.
Fair point.

By your theory unless there's concrete evidence of every little thing nothing is 100% certain
Yep.
sometimes we have to make assumptions or we'll spend all our time delving too much into things ;)
Are you suggesting I could have spent my time more productively?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I get your point you old sceptic and it is a fair one too..... But i would say there's a 98% chance he wont play.

Maybe I'm just too skeptical about these things (see above comments about Jedinak). So the team has traveled, we have proof he wasn't with them (rather than just a club statement from them) and we know that he'd never travel separately to the squad?

It's served me well so far.

Fair point.

Yep.
Are you suggesting I could have spent my time more productively?

I'm suggesting you're over analysing in this instance young man :lol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm suggesting you're over analysing in this instance young man :lol:
So by that perhaps you think that it's a regular theme and that maybe I've got something missing in my life, a void that needs to be filled. Well, we all have one of those.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So by that perhaps you think that it's a regular theme and that maybe I've got something missing in my life, a void that needs to be filled. Well, we all have one of those.

:lol: Stop putting words in my mouth you numpty :thumbsup:

And no we don't - we just all share the same love for the Albion...!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Yes, I'd take a draw.

Then beat Forest away on Saturday before Huddesfild v Newcastle.

We'd be 10 points clear of Hudds before they kick off.

I'd take that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here