Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Internationals - round-up in content section. England WIN a trophy!

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Paging [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION]

Any more youth players on duty, that I need to add?

What about the Luis Garcia kiddie?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Paging [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION]

Any more youth players on duty, that I need to add?

What about the Luis Garcia kiddie?

Vitalijs Maksimenko was called up for Latvia's two qualifiers - Latvian squad announced

but unfortunately he is injured (or "traumatised", as the google translation tells us!) and has been replaced in the squad - [URL="http://www.lff.lv/lv/latvijas-izlases/viriesu-izlases/nacionala-izlase/jaunumi/marians-pahars-valstsvieniba-izsaucis-antonu-kurakinu-un-viktoru-morozu]Injured Maksimenko replaced in squad[/URL]

I am not aware of any other call-ups (and Luis Garcia is, I believe, in our U-16s this year; I don't think Spain has a regular U-16 side).

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Vitalijs Maksimenko was called up for Latvia's two qualifiers - Latvian squad announced

but unfortunately he is injured (or "traumatised", as the google translation tells us!) and has been replaced in the squad - [URL="http://www.lff.lv/lv/latvijas-izlases/viriesu-izlases/nacionala-izlase/jaunumi/marians-pahars-valstsvieniba-izsaucis-antonu-kurakinu-un-viktoru-morozu]Injured Maksimenko replaced in squad[/URL]

I am not aware of any other call-ups (and Luis Garcia is, I believe, in our U-16s this year; I don't think Spain has a regular U-16 side).

Thanks - I left Maxi out, as I'd seen that he was injured.

Cheers

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
We were given a great stat by Tim Carder for the show last week.

Don't know how well known this stat is, but here goes... While he's been on the books of the Albion, Vitalijs Maksimenko has played more times for Latvia than he has for Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here