Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do we really have to take this Orwellian s**t from our club ? remember we are the customer

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Seriously .... do people have nothing more important in life than bottle tops & flasks .... really take a reality check ... its not life threatening or even changing its nothing more than an inconvenience & maybe slightly more expensive .....

if all you have to complain about is bottle tops and flask bans then you are very lucky indeed

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We are more of business than a football team these days.

A real shame.

Thats because Tony Bloom has invested £200M+ of his own money into the place, and wants it run like a business, rather than a community center.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
What is to stop a zealous idiot filling a flask with petrol or acid, or worse, and lobbing it into the crowd. The ban on flasks is appropriate to the risk. ie low risk but potentially high impact.

OK, New rule!
Steward must open containers and watch the owner drink some of the contents.
That could be fun.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I've seldom agreed so wholeheartedly with a post on here. This is really not the way to be broaching this matter with people who have been paying customers for a long time. The fact that the OP has so many approvals is a sign truly that people do feel reasonably strongly about it.

I am not at all sure that this is true -my impression is that most folk think that the whole issue is totally over the top, and that whilst the club is being overly cautious, there is a rationale behind the rules.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here