Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Looks like a good prospect, reminds me of Christian Eriksen. Does this make it more likely Gross will be off in 2019?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Brian Munich

teH lulZ
Jul 7, 2008
Brighton besting Boca for Argentinians. Never thought I’d see the day
I’d rather go back to sitting in a converted athletics stadium watching players that we’ve picked up for free or the cost of a set of kit, as I could enjoy my half time cuppa out of me thermos back then.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Yep, 'cos Hughton took the opportunity to throw in the youngsters once we were safe last season.

Oh, wait.

Would have done wonders for their confidence away to City and Liverpool, the only two games when it was achieved. See Burton. See also Locadia who played in the latter game and subsequent similar games and looked somewhat different then to what he does now.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
I am so disappointed ... where's the flight tracker for us to follow ... no twitter or instagram hints/pics .... at least with Ali J we had a whole 2 days entertainment :shrug:

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Hi everybody! I'm from Bs As, Argentina and Argentinos Juniors fan. For those who don´t know anything about our Club, It is famous because of his youth academy. Maradona, Riquelme, Fernando Redondo, Esteban Cambiasso, Fabricio Coloccini, Sorin and Sergio Batista (between others) were formed here. Alexis Mac Allister is one the three Mac Allister who play currently on the First Team. His father played too here and in the Argentina National Team. Alexis is a very young offensive midfield, a creative player with good vision and passing ability. Thinking about argentines on the BPL he plays similar to Lanzini and Lamela.

Thanks for that and welcome! Do you think he is ready for the Premier League? Or will he need some time to get up to speed.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Don't lie to me, you're Argentinan
The truth is your name sounds scottish
All through our dark days, Gillingham and Withdean
We craved latin flair
Not one from Aberdeen

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills