Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wolves v Liverpool

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Maybe it's the curse of the FA Cup 3rd round for Liverpool - I heard at the start of the game that they've not made it past this round for the last three seasons.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Andy Naylor tweet implying he's at home ill.

He was quoting Klopp with, I believe, an implied "look at this Hennessey-level nonsense Klopp is coming out with to justify 9 changes" All the players 'injured/sick' tonight will be fit for Saturday.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Attachments

• ditch.jpg
    ditch.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 235

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Resting almost all their stars for PL matches, so predictably shit.

Once upon a time the biggest clubs didn’t take the p with the FAC. Little wonder the BBC can actually afford this live football.

Just feel sorry for the fans for whom it does matter, and have made the effort to travel to see their team, just to be served up a pile of crap.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
As predicted in the other FAC thread, Wolves dominating and going through to R4.

A club can’t change 10 players, with the Lovren injury included, in an away tie at a PL club and expect a win. Shirley unheard of?
Why ?

We made 8 changes and were brilliant !!!!

Man city have a far better squad

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Well, there's rubbish, there's absolute tripe and then there's liverhamptons performance so far.
Ok, it's the kids and no hopers, but you'd expect a little more from an established PL outfit

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Why ?

We made 8 changes and were brilliant !!!!

Man city have a far better squad

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ManC and Chelsea have amazing squads, and add immense quality every window (Pulisic already this month). You can see why they win the prizes come each May, having squads to always play 11 top players. Whilst the wannabees (LFC, Spurs, Arsenal) end up with Jack shit.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought Liverpool’s goal was a good one, that one was even better :bowdown:

Weird to hear other fans singing their version of the AK song

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You have to respect the fact that Wolves have only made five changes for this. That's well within the realms of respectability.

The bin dippers are getting what they deserve. I hope they have another trophy-less season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here