Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Huddersfield

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Huddersfield are complete and utter rubbish. Every department of their team is sub-standard. None of their players would get into our 25 man squad. They are taking the place of a competent team and the sooner they're relegated the better. It was a rubbish Huddersfield team which got promoted, a rubbish Huddersfield team which stayed up by default last season and a rubbish Huddersfield team which is going to finish 20th this season.

I think Mooy would get in our 25 man squad. I hope they survive as it would be one less relegation spot to worry about next season.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Huddersfield are complete and utter rubbish. Every department of their team is sub-standard. None of their players would get into our 25 man squad. They are taking the place of a competent team and the sooner they're relegated the better. It was a rubbish Huddersfield team which got promoted, a rubbish Huddersfield team which stayed up by default last season and a rubbish Huddersfield team which is going to finish 20th this season.

That is an awful lot of RUBBISH there......( take that whichever way you want. )

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Don't know if it's on this thread, but the Hudds Chairman Dean Hoyle appears to have a serious illness (possibly). DATM forum has stopped posters from creating threads about him, but Twitter, as you'd expect, has speculative tweets. He is like Tony Bloom is to the Albion, and if this is the case, it would likely be a disaster for the football club. If it is true, I wish him well and hope that he can somehow recover.

This is sad news if true. He seems like a very decent bloke and I know the Town fans all love him.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

Schindler and Mooy are both good players.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
If you thought people on here were hatstand, look at this. Don't think anyone on here has tried to get a message through to a manager about how he should play. Not just venting, actually wanting a message to be physically given to Wagner.

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/111201/get-message-wagner-before-burnley

In fairness he did mostly get shot down...... e.g:

This board has truly lost the plot...

Imagine if the Martians ever landed and the only thing they had to try and decipher how humans lived was DATM (the PL years...), plus the Trump presidency, it would take them years, possibly decades, to work out if there was ever any intelligent life form on the planet...

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Schindler and Mooy are both good players.

More fool the club who sign them following their relegation this season. Dismal defeat to a rubbish Fulham side, a few more losses to the worst teams in this league and they'll, finally, have their (R) assigned to them. Good riddance.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Interesting fact from Christmas University Challenge last night ...

Huddersfield are the only club to play in all four divisions in TWO different grounds.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Interesting fact from Christmas University Challenge last night ...

Huddersfield are the only club to play in all four divisions in TWO different grounds.

That is going in my next pub quiz!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

What a ridiculous post, they were promoted to the Premier League on merit, and have as much right to play there as we do. And how did they stay up by default exactly?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
More fool the club who sign them following their relegation this season. Dismal defeat to a rubbish Fulham side, a few more losses to the worst teams in this league and they'll, finally, have their (R) assigned to them. Good riddance.

Why good riddance?

Much rather have Huddersfield in the Premier League than Leeds / Villa / MASSIVE or any of that lot.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
There were some pretty nasty comments following our win but overall I think they are more like our club than most. The key difference between the two teams is Murray. If they had Murray and we had both Depoirtre & Mounie we would be below them. Its goals that win games not the quality of the football.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Absolutely. Like us they hadn't been anywhere near the top division in many years, nice to see a 'smaller' cub like them get their chance.

Yep, my thoughts exactly.

Looking at the Championship table I'd like to see Sheffield United, Forest and Derby come up. Forest and Derby do have a whiff of the "MASSIVE" about them but they're great away days so get a pass in my eyes.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
There were some pretty nasty comments following our win but overall I think they are more like our club than most. The key difference between the two teams is Murray. If they had Murray and we had both Depoirtre & Mounie we would be below them. Its goals that win games not the quality of the football.

Unfortunately thats true, until recently at least would we have been effective without Murray? I think the answer to that is a very definate no.

Another similarity is in our respective chairmen, Huddersfield's Dean Hoyle, and our very own Tony Bloom, both businessmen are billionaires and also life long fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here