Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Richarlison a rival in moaning to Zaha

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I don't know why Everton have such a need for entitlement, let's face it, second team in Liverpool, done nothing since the 80s, decrepit old ground, sub standard top six players and all those players seem to do is moan and whine. Glad Leicester continued to show how basic this team/squad/club are.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
He's a horrible cheat. As bad as Zaha and that's saying something. I would like the refs to give guidance about kicking the ball out. They should make it clear that only in the event of a serious looking injury, will they blow the whistle and until that time, play should continue. Too many players are simply taking the p1ss now to stop an attack launching.

Totally agree. It;s the ref's responsibility and if he doesn't blow, you play on. It is NOT down to the players to kick the ball out.

Goes both ways mind, although pleasingly we don't seem to have any players who throw themselves to the floor screaming and rolling around trying to cheat. Thought the ref Saturday was brilliant.

As to the OP, although Richarlison was treated to Zaha's "Cry in a Minute" song a couple of times, he really does have quite a long way to go before he can challenge Mr Tumble for the mantle of "biggest whinging cheat in British football".

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As to the OP, although Richarlison was treated to Zaha's "Cry in a Minute" song a couple of times, he really does have quite a long way to go before he can challenge Mr Tumble for the mantle of "biggest whinging cheat in British football".

Quite. And it was the tantrumy stuff that stood out rather than the diving. Not since the Amex was graced by the presence of el Hadji Diouf have I seen such hystrionics :lolol:

(Albeit Richie boy is to Diouffy in the tantrum stakes what Kenneth Williams is to Kenneth Branagh in board-treading - and that isn't a euphemism. Or is it? ???)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Quite. And it was the tantrumy stuff that stood out rather than the diving. Not since the Amex was graced by the presence of el Hadji Diouf have I seen such hystrionics [emoji38]ol:

(Albeit Richie boy is to Diouffy in the tantrum stakes what Kenneth Williams is to Kenneth Branagh in board-treading - and that isn't a euphemism. Or is it? ???)
Ah El Hadj Diouf.

What a complete and utter BELLEND he was. Still have fond memories of him scoring that penalty against us at Leeds and then getting himself sent off for gesticulating at us. Promptly removing the one man advantage they'd just gained and the momentum they had (and then Leo scored the winner in the last minute).

Absolute prick!

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Can't stand either of the whiney tossers.

Does Richarlison ever smile? He looks like a kid who's had his sweets taken off him for not sharing, at least Zaha does occasionally smile in between moans.

Maybe Richarlison is trying to get over-protection from the refs like Zaha, who gives out far more than he recieves, yet runs to the press complaining that refs should be protecting him more. Wankers both of them.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Quite. And it was the tantrumy stuff that stood out rather than the diving. Not since the Amex was graced by the presence of el Hadji Diouf have I seen such hystrionics :lolol:

Maybe its an Everton thing but the sight of Wayne Rooney on his knees punching the turf by the corner flag in the NW corner last season was a wonderful thing as well

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Deffo a Zaha in the making.

Acts like a spoiled brat.

Looks like one too.

Tosser.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Deffo a Zaha in the making.

Acts like a spoiled brat.

Looks like one too.

Tosser.

Add in Neymar -

All insanely overrated.
Whine about lack of protection but then put in snidey challenges themselves.
Completely believe their own hype without backing it up anywhere near enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here