Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone seen Glenn Hoddle in Town Today?

Jul 21, 2003
i refuse to refer to our great Town of Brighton and Hove as a City its a town always has been always will be just like Coppell always has been Pal@rse always will be

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I don't know why you bother FG, what do you get out of taking shite all the time ???

Last edited:

Jul 21, 2003
i bother coz i love BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBIOn i hate STEVE COPPEL AND PAL@CE AND POMPEY thats why i also cant stand by and see Silent throg his ignorance and lack of intelligence etc waste millions on a pipe dream when he will admittedly not intentionally as there no dispute he love sthe club too but he will kill it off as Falmer wont happen we need an alternative redevelop Withdean for all!

Football Genius aka FG said:
i bother coz i love BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBIOn i hate STEVE COPPEL AND PAL@CE AND POMPEY thats why i also cant stand by and see Silent throg his ignorance and lack of intelligence etc waste millions on a pipe dream when he will admittedly not intentionally as there no dispute he love sthe club too but he will kill it off as Falmer wont happen we need an alternative redevelop Withdean for all!
Yeah but ultimately DK is a fan so whatever - his goals are for the club first and foremost. You can't argue with that.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
reading and madjeski, now thats where my hate lies!

Jul 21, 2003
im not a hypocrite like so many that will sing he has VD then his B & W army then suppose he will VD again will he? he is Pal@rse always has been alw@ys will be just like Mullery is Albion always was always will be yes im not disputing Silent is an Albion fan though i do wonder when he appoints these PAl@rse ***** i just think he doesnt have my superior intelligence to se that the answer lay within DEAN WILKINS

Football Genius aka FG said:
im not a hypocrite like so many that will sing he has VD then his B & W army then suppose he will VD again will he? he is Pal@rse always has been alw@ys will be just like Mullery is Albion always was always will be yes im not disputing Silent is an Albion fan though i do wonder when he appoints these PAl@rse ***** i just think he doesnt have my superior intelligence to se that the answer lay within DEAN WILKINS

I didn't understand any of that!

Why do you hate him if he gets the results in?

Jul 21, 2003
not wishing to be disrespectful but whay are PortSCUMouth scum always were always will be why are we the greatest team ever always will be why must we sing Peter Ward shot and scored why is the world round and why am i a genius

Jul 21, 2003
i hate him coz he is Pal@ce hats enough isnt it? im prejadice towards the club (CP) and proud to hate them just like i will always respect Kevin Keegan that despite being a great player he wasnt the best Manager the country has ever had

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
So much hate.
Find a woman for fucks sake

Jul 21, 2003
he hasnt got the best outta the players and Leon Knight couodve come here anyway he is also ineffective alone without a recognised tall target man to hold the ball up McPhee is doing a great job but he is not the right man to play alongside Knight who being so tiny is a liability/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here