Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Very interesting to see the complete shift in tone and position from Boris and Farage within days of each other.

What do they know that the public don't?

What's happened?
Yep. Something is going on. When they tell us mere plebs remains to be seen.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
It was all just dismissed as Farage attention seeking but now it does seem somethings happened since that meeting with Barnier last week.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
[tweet]952108358668038146[/tweet]

Another EU directive rebadged as a Tory policy. W*nkers.

I will see your Theresa May,and raise you Richard Branson.Looks like somebody USED to work for Virgin-nobody told him about it!

twattier.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I will see your Theresa May,and raise you Richard Branson.Looks like somebody USED to work for Virgin-nobody told him about it!

View attachment 92954

Branson dicking about with a decision to provide or not to provide the Mail and our Prime Minister deliberately misleading the nation and claiming credit for something that is not her doing are not comparable.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Branson dicking about with a decision to provide or not to provide the Mail and our Prime Minister deliberately misleading the nation and claiming credit for something that is not her doing are not comparable.

Just used it as an example of the sort of thing that sets off the shrieking classes on twatter,later proved to be a load of crap.Twatter posts seem to be so much fake news that only idiots take them at face value.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Just used it as an example of the sort of thing that sets off the shrieking classes on twatter,later proved to be a load of crap.Twatter posts seem to be so much fake news that only idiots take them at face value.

Fair enough. I avoid Twitter but I can see it has it's uses for some.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Interestingly,the ban in the UK seems to be wider than in the EU.Payment systems like Paypal are included here,.

Jan 30, 2008
What I'm sick of is Leavers who bang on about Osborne 's emergency budget and the 'off the cliff' economic forecasts. These were misguided tactics from a sh1t Tory Chancellor that in no way justify the Leave cause. Any Remainer with a brain knows the cliff edge - if it ever were to happen - wouldn't occur until after we've actually left. The slow economic decline prior to March 2019 was always the more likely scenario.

That said, the EU's recent warning to UK industry about Euratom, Open Skies, transport, haulage and third country status is very real. I don't see what they get out of a deal as the EU Single Market works just fine for them, and talk of "they need us more than we need them" is complete bollocks.
but they drafted in the US president and carney to add to the doom and gloom:dunce:
regards
DR

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It's the beginning of the fudge where we leave in name but stay in.

interesting, my thought is its resignation that they wont reach any compromise and there isn't the political appetite to go through with full leaving.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
interesting, my thought is its resignation that they wont reach any compromise and there isn't the political appetite to go through with full leaving.

My thinking is when you have the fire fighters on stand-by to deliver hospital and school services you should maybe focus on domestic issues? Surely hospital patients and school children are a priority?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
My thinking is when you have the fire fighters on stand-by to deliver hospital and school services you should maybe focus on domestic issues? Surely hospital patients and school children are a priority?

focus for the Foreign Secretary and an MEP? if you say so. no wonder the politicans are making everything about Brexit if we are doing the same.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
focus for the Foreign Secretary and an MEP? if you say so. no wonder the politicans are making everything about Brexit if we are doing the same.

Britain is on the brink, it’s all hands to the pump.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Probably a lot more believe that than the absolute twaddle about flights stopping to and from the UK on Brexit Day.:lolol:

Which is more believable than you drinking with a schoolboy Bryan Robson in a pub which wasn’t even open in 1972. Bullshitter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here