Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The reason given is that he objects to Obama having moved the US embassy from a perfectly good building, wasting money.

The American embassy move was arranged by..... Bush.

What a lying **** Trump is.

Just shows the visit is all about American interests and nothing about Britain. We shouldn't we be banking on any advantageous trade deal while this guy is in charge

Meanwhile, the DM is bedwetting blaming the threat of anti-Trump protesters

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
And with the cancelled visit we can finally kiss goodbye to that trade deal.Well done to all those who have given him grief since day one.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just shows the visit is all about American interests and nothing about Britain. We shouldn't we be banking on any advantageous trade deal while this guy is in charge

Meanwhile, the DM is bedwetting blaming the threat of anti-Trump protesters
You mean we shouldn't be banking on any advantageous trade deal while the puppeteer in Moscow is in charge.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
And with the cancelled visit we can finally kiss goodbye to that trade deal.Well done to all those who have given him grief since day one.
Puppeteer Putin was never going to allow Agent Orange to sign a trade deal anyway.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I couldn't give a damn about all that.I want a trade deal.Amazing how this country wants to self harm.

You can want a trade deal and still think that Donald Trump is a gigantic bell end. If somebody maybe took Donny's phone away and stopped him using Twitter maybe he wouldn't be so roundly hated. If the reason he's not coming is through fear of protests, he has only himself to blame.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
As far as I know the european countries he has visited so far,France and Germany did not protest.Countries that don't need a trade deal .Why are we the ones who have to protest what he does in his own ****ing country.Why do we care and those other europeans couldn't give a damn.We deserve a ****ing recession.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
As far as I know the european countries he has visited so far,France and Germany did not protest.Countries that don't need a trade deal .Why are we the ones who have to protest what he does in his own ****ing country.Why do we care and those other europeans couldn't give a damn.We deserve a ****ing recession.

Nobody has made him cancel. There might not even be any protests. The fact is that Donny is a giant SNOWFLAKE.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
None of it hides the fact that Trump is a bonafide fascist racist bumble count who makes even Boris Johnson look sophisticated enough to walk and talk at the same time.

this, and seems to be unwinding rapidly, perhaps due to feeling the pressure from investigations elsewhere.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Nobody has made him cancel. There might not even be any protests. The fact is that Donny is a giant SNOWFLAKE.

You know there will be protests.I know there will be protests.In this country we love to protest about what goes on in other countries whilst other countries think about themselves.

Whatever Donny is we need his deal however the moron protesters are too obsessed with speaking up for America.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Actually Trumps objection(in his tweet) to coming to the opening of the embassy is the sale of the site in a prime location for peanuts by the Obama administration not the move of the embassy.
The move was indeed initiated by the Bush administration, the actual sale and monies agreed came under the Obama administration.

I doubt Trump knew the building was listed meaning its sale value would be depleted due to extra costs any developer might incur but these little nuances get lost in the fog of war.Actually scrap that,maybe he did know being a property tycoon, ..........who the hell knows.
He is however sort of factually correct on this.The sale price was agreed under Obama.

PS i have no idea what the sale price was under Obama or if it is regarded as peanuts compared to other buildings.

Even so Trump is being a little bitch and there is no way this is the reason for him not coming.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
You know there will be protests.I know there will be protests.In this country we love to protest about what goes on in other countries whilst other countries think about themselves.

Whatever Donny is we need his deal however the moron protesters are too obsessed with speaking up for America.

We don't need his one sided deal

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Maybe because of his comments on Britain in respect of terrorist bombings, tweeting the stuff from the far right group in the UK. ............................. and the list goes on and on

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

I'm guessing you're a brexiteer through and through!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...annon-protestors-summit-hamburg-a7827886.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/06/world/europe/donald-trump-poland-g20-hamburg.html

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here