Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BEIN Sports

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Good question.

Should be the sort of thing people on here will know.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Sky and BT have the rights to broadcast EPL games in the U.K. So I'd imagine it's not legally available here.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
It used to be known as Al Jazeera Sports, and is not available in the UK without using a satellite decoder or illegal stream.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I believe that you may be able to get a version of Bein Sports, but it won't have any football from this country on it. They have regional versions which show different sports depending on legality.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Readily available via various streaming sources. Bars like the Valley Bar in Worthing show the Saturday 3pm ko's - I watched both the Leicester and Watford games in there. I think both were Broadcast on one of the Bein channels

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Most times I tried to view anything on Bein Sports, whatever channel, my anti virus kicks it out, stating dodgy link, site or advert.
Can't be added to keep trying!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
This is available in most holiday resort bars in Europe, who pay a yearly fee for it. Is it available in this country and if so is it legal?

This on the Bein website answers it:

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 13.38.34.png

So no it isn't available legally in the UK.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
[MENTION=20792]spongy[/MENTION]

Here you go: https://lmgtfy.com/

Type in your phrase and click 'get link'... usually best to then click 'shorten link' as well, just in case they are aware of the site already. :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Added bonus: you get to enjoy the renowned wit and wisdom of Richard Keys and Andy Gray.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here