Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton and Injuries tracker 2018/19

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Another Gross update:

Gross [ankle] - Hughton pretty much sticking to what Argus reported on Tuesday.
“I’m confident he will be available [for Leicester” - ie after international break

Pröpper [ankle] “he’s close ...confident ...[for leicester]

Keep up the good work.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Another Gross update:

Gross [ankle] - Hughton pretty much sticking to what Argus reported on Tuesday.
“I’m confident he will be available [for Leicester” - ie after international break

Pröpper [ankle] “he’s close ...confident ...[for leicester]

Fingers crossed that both of these prove correct.

A (fifth) yellow for King Beram at Everton / Cardiff, means we are down to the BARE BONES in CM.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Fingers crossed that both of these prove correct.

A (fifth) yellow for King Beram at Everton / Cardiff, means we are down to the BARE BONES in CM.

Stephens/Bissouma is not bad as “bare bones” goes.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Detailed Injury Update

via https://twitter.com/officialbhafc and https://www.brightonandhovealbion.c...ton-vs-brighton-and-hove-albion-on-03-nov-18/

Gross [ankle] the Albion website interpretation of Hughton's press conference hasn't "ruled out" Gross appearing at Cardiff.
"Hughton confirmed Pascal Gross remains sidelined and will miss Saturday's match, but is hopeful of having the German back after the international break and hasn't fully ruled him out of returning before then."
Hughton said at the presser ""He's close but he's not back in training yet - he's done some really good rehab."

Propper [ankle] on the website preview "will also miss Saturday's game and Hughton is also hopeful of seeing the Dutchman return in time for Leicester City's visit towards the end of the month."
Hughton said at the presser "Davy Propper is the same as Pascal - he'll miss Saturday but he's close."

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Looked like AJ tweaked his hammy with a couple of minutes to go today, hoping he's okay, any news on this very much appreciated.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looked like AJ tweaked his hammy with a couple of minutes to go today, hoping he's okay, any news on this very much appreciated.

Reading the match day thread it’s apparent that he is shit and keeping Knocky out of the team so won’t be missed :smile:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Reading the match day thread it’s apparent that he is shit and keeping Knocky out of the team so won’t be missed :smile:

He had a poor game today but it was away at Everton, they pressed hard and outplayed us as they should with their squad. Will take us some years to get to that level if we remain in the prem.
Hope he's okay and hope he keeps his place, feel there's a lot more to come from him, hope Hughton keeps his faith in him better than we have.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just a knock, game by game, will be back after International break (but not telling you which international break)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He had a poor game today but it was away at Everton, they pressed hard and outplayed us as they should with their squad. Will take us some years to get to that level if we remain in the prem.
Hope he's okay and hope he keeps his place, feel there's a lot more to come from him, hope Hughton keeps his faith in him better than we have.

I agree, CH knows better than any of us so although we may moan here and there he sees the big picture, most of us don’t. Don’t hold your breath on any definitive answers about his fitness though.

We have never won at Goodison so not much changed today

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
Is Button injured? Otherwise Steele seems to have been promoted.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Is Button injured? Otherwise Steele seems to have been promoted.

Yes.

In the Argus last Tuesday, Hughton was quoted as saying "He has a slight injury but he'll be fine. Jason Steele has trained really well and played a few games at under-23 level so we're okay."

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Update post Everton.

Ali J [hamstring]
[He was due to have a scan on the injury on Sunday
"[it felt like] a kind of cramp in my hamstring”.
“We will try it tomorrow...Hopefully what happened to my leg [v Everton] is nothing serious and hopefully I can make more minutes."
“It was my fourth start for the team, but I’m still getting used to things in every single game.

via https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/17200246.albion-to-check-on-jahanbakhsh-after-late-exit/

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes.

In the Argus last Tuesday, Hughton was quoted as saying "He has a slight injury but he'll be fine. Jason Steele has trained really well and played a few games at under-23 level so we're okay."

Flowers or a charitable donation? :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He was absolutely fine coming on at Right Back against Newcastle.

No no. He played right back once and now we have judged him to be crap. Just like Barnes, Murray, Ryan, propper etc etc. One game is enough for these footballing gods to notice if a player is crap or not.

Some posters refuse to learn from the own mistakes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here