Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion confirm 91 per cent season ticket renewal rate

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Two of 9% here,stuck with the Albion for 43 years,season ticket holder during the Gillingham exile but not enjoying alot about this new customer era and the eternal queues that make up the falmer experience,looks like a few away games each season instead of two s/t's:moo: PS FANS ZONE REALLY BUGS ME:ffsparr:

Does this mean we won't have to suffer your miserablist whitterings after home games?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Two of 9% here,stuck with the Albion for 43 years,season ticket holder during the Gillingham exile but not enjoying alot about this new customer era and the eternal queues that make up the falmer experience,looks like a few away games each season instead of two s/t's:moo: PS FANS ZONE REALLY BUGS ME:ffsparr:

If you join a longer beer / pie queue Rev, then you wouold get to miss FanZone.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So what will it end up being? 11th Season Syndrome?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just out of interest I have just received an email from Fulham (can't remember how I got on their mailing list but anyway) they have just released their prices for next season and they are offering a £100 discount irrespective of which division they are in :lolol: but their cheapest is £299 and the equivilant for my NS seat is £449 compared to the £465 I pay.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/tickets/sea...tPricesMenuBar&dm_i=1U4L,2C4JG,BURS3Z,8H6XD,1

Looks like we'll have our first drop in season ticket numbers then for a few years. Not a surprise though as the football hasn't really been up to expectations this season, barring something of an 8-match blinder now

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Aah. Got it.

So 'eternal queues' actually means one single half-hour queue, at worst?

This, with the vast majority of games being much less than 30 mins, and sometimes zero minutes. I also think about other grounds where the Falmer 'queue time' (such as it is) would be spent queuing for the tube (any London game), walking to the station (Emirates, WHL for example) or whatever. We're ferkin lucky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here