Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Big Gully explained earlier in detail how the EMA stuff will all be fine and is just project fear - so there's really nothing to worry about.

Yes yes, we wont have medicine nor access to new drugs, banks will be off and industry is doomed, grow up class warrior.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Please do name all of these 9000 banks that you believe are in the UK

Perhaps you should ask the original poster?Yet another poster with 2003 join date.Some of them seem to have multiple identities,and forget who they have logged in as,which can be amusing.At a guess,they have one login for work,one for mobile,and one for home pc.They always get likes for their posts,which are mainly just sarcasm or bullcrap,so bull themselves up.

tit.jpg

Please let us know if he gets back to you.:rolleyes:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Tusk asked whether Davis right to expect EU to move next. Answer: "I really appreciate Mr Davis’ English sense of humour".

Shots fired

Pow Pow

Another elephant down!:whistle:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You still hurting from the ignorant jibe, talking of clowns, see you haven't repeated your expert analysis into the likely pharmaceutical outcome after Brexit, but you work in the industry don't you and by all accounts you and your workmates somehow know more than the UK put together, couldn't make it up.

Today is you in a nutshell really. Vacuously rubbish people's thoughts, experience and opinions. Offer no explanation, and then make up stuff like this post. And you do this with the vocabulary of a 10 year old. You offer nothing but hot air.

I have met everything with a response which is backed up with some information. Whether you agree or not is one thing. But casually ldismissing it like you have doesn't make me look ignorant.

Last edited:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
A while back someone typed '9000 banks' had left The UK instead of '9000 bank jobs' and it's stuck as a bit of a joke ever since. #banter.

No, the bit of a joke is that you and your mates still think that we have already lost 9000 jobs, when we haven't.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Today is you in a nutshell really. Vacuously rubbish people's thoughts, experience and opinions. Offer no explanation, and then make up stuff like this post. I And you do this with the vocabulary of a 10 year old. You offer nothing but hot air.

You seem to have forgotten that you decided to include me in a post this morning on another thread, a thread that I have no interest in nor wish to be part of and this isnt the first time, you have previous so if you want to try and get a few pats on the back from your mates dont be surprised if you get a whack around your smug face at the same time.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
The even bigger joke is you confusing me with someone who actually cares what you think about anything. :thumbsup:

You mean you dont care about the facts, you actually up until googling this moment thought the UK has already lost 9000 banking jobs, now that is funny.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
This is rubbish. It currently relies heavily on the EMA for numerous things. Why do you post lies like this? Just go to the governments own website for drug licensing and you’ll see that, at the very least, some UK specific llicenses they mandate (as outsourced) to the EMA. And this is before we even get onto EU licenses.

you're correct. i should have focused on his use of "ancillary" rather than "relies on". as you put better the MHRA outsources the licenceing function to the EMA. im sure you'll agree that the MHRA as executive agency is ultiamtely responsible for regulation of medicines. so the twitter chaps points are built on a false position, because the legislation and framework for approvals already exists within the MHRA.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
You mean you dont care about the facts, you actually up until googling this moment thought the UK has already lost 9000 banking jobs, now that is funny.

I'm afraid I didn't say or think 9,000 jobs had left The UK or Googled anything - I was merely explaining the reference to '9,000 banks'. I rather wish I hadn't though as that has now resulted in having to converse with you, which on balance I'd actually prefer to lick urine off stinging nettles than have to do that.

Still as well as confusing me with some who actually cares what you thinks, you're also now making erroneous assumptions - Now that's even funnier.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
you're correct. i should have focused on his use of "ancillary" rather than "relies on". as you put better the MHRA outsources the licenceing function to the EMA. im sure you'll agree that the MHRA as executive agency is ultiamtely responsible for regulation of medicines. so the twitter chaps points are built on a false position, because the legislation and framework for approvals already exists within the MHRA.

Thanks. I'm off out now but I'll come back to this over the weekend. And your "1.5" comment is a good discussion....if I've understood it correctly.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You seem to have forgotten that you decided to include me in a post this morning on another thread, a thread that I have no interest in nor wish to be part of and this isnt the first time, you have previous so if you want to try and get a few pats on the back from your mates dont be surprised if you get a whack around your smug face at the same time.

Wonderful. Have you now been drinking?

Have a good evening.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
"the EU is getting stronger"........ I've just cracked a rib :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:
regards
DR

But not two days ago you were pontificating on how the EU is becoming an all encompassing monolith. You don't know whether you're scratching your watch or winding your arse, son. Get a grip.
TBTC

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
This Brexit thing has resulted in the U.K. being a laughing stock. The government need to get a grip, are we going for hard Brexit (for those who did the simpleton line what does that mean, grow up) or soft Brexit. This half way house just shows there was no direction during the Tory infighting that led to the vote, nor a clear view from the public from the referendum. Let’s do one or the other quickly and rebuild, but it needs a strong govt (and put money in the next general election voting in Jeremy). May and her merry band of upper class fools are a laughing stock and we are getting completely turned over. The EU agenda is now our agenda. All so predictable for those with foresight.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
To be fair to [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION], he said long ago in a chat with me that he's content to see us walk after the 2 years with no deal. If that's what someone wants then no amount of griping about the process will have any currency. It doesn't matter to such folk how well the negociations are going.

However..... I am not sure May is prepared to do a 'year zero' Brexit. More to the point, it is clear that parliament (including increasing numbers of her own party) won't let her. So....regardless of the referendum result, unless the negociations provide something acceptable to the mainstream of MPs, Brexit will not happen now.

Rather than Brexiters being complacent, if I were a mad keen leaver I'd be quite worried now. Sorry to bring bad news. It won't affect me either way so I have no personal axe to grind (although my preference is remain). Interesting times.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
To be fair to [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION], he said long ago in a chat with me that he's content to see us walk after the 2 years with no deal. If that's what someone wants then no amount of griping about the process will have any currency. It doesn't matter to such folk how well the negociations are going.

However..... I am not sure May is prepared to do a 'year zero' Brexit. More to the point, it is clear that parliament (including increasing numbers of her own party) won't let her. So....regardless of the referendum result, unless the negociations provide something acceptable to the mainstream of MPs, Brexit will not happen now.

Rather than Brexiters being complacent, if I were a mad keen leaver I'd be quite worried now. Sorry to bring bad news. It won't affect me either way so I have no personal axe to grind (although my preference is remain). Interesting times.

May has little if any authority in her party and therefore little ability to steer the country. We are stumbling to whatever

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here