Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michy Batshuaiyi

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Not a great lover of people who keep wicket and announce it, but I thought I'd be a bit more ugh, instead I'm sort of meh. Maybe I'm being dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century:shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Perhaps everyone should be made to wear a badge that indicates their sexual classification? Would put a stop to all this coming out and rumour mongering :nono:
Good idea, perhaps in this current climate it would help if people wore symbols to denote their religion, as well.

I see your sarcasm and raise you. :lol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If it's true, why would anyone Tweet that about someone else's personal life?

If it's not true, why would anyone Tweet that about someone else's personal life?

I don't get it either.

'About to become' ?

That rather suggests, if this is to be believed, someone other than him has been stirring it. Thus he is given little choice.

Or it's just a dumb parody account.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
lots of.people , "who cares" may be tbe PC response , but its big news , like it or not.

If 'who cares ?' is the PC response, what is the non PC response ?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The OP said "Rumours hes about to become the first openly gay footballer ". If he wasn't, then we'd still not have anyone who feels they don't have to hide. I care about that, I care about the story. I don't care about the individuals sexuality, but that's not what Hillian said (even if it is what he meant). If someone (don't care who) comes out as the first openly gay footballer, that's great news, it's a good story worth posting on NSC.

Shame it's complete BS then really.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So why the desperate rush to prove how 'on message' you are by responding , who cares ?

Probably the same reason you decided to start the thread to show how off message you are, and to bang on about people being PC etc etc.

It is noted with interest that you declined to offer an opinion in your OP. You instead waited until some people had posted their reactions so you could criticise them.

This has your MO written all over it. Find something with poor quality credentials, that you think will get people posting a 'right on', 'on message' or 'virtue signalling' (choose your own meaningless phrase), post it on NSC, and then whinge about the responses you knew you would get.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
maybe people should start drinking in St James street on match days to make everyone feel involved on the subject
regards
DR

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Is he gay? Some spotty geeky kid is the only source for this rumour.

Yes the rumor is more than likely 99.9% grade A horse shit but how much do you know about his sexuality? And you are inferring that gay people have never married a member of the opposite sex and had children.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes the rumor is more than likely 99.9% grade A horse shit but how much do you know about his sexuality? And you are inferring that gay people have never married a member of the opposite sex and had children.

No, I said there was a tweet stating that. I didn't give my opinion. The originator of the tweet has apologised to Michy, in the meantime.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here