Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Chris Loses The Plot... 2017/18 Edition...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I love the little reverse quickstep before the spin and double fist pump.

I like the other end of the clip, where he belatedly collects himself after his batshit mental episode - by rearranging his sweater. Too late, mate - did you forget you were being filmed? Retrospective touchline ban incoming.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
What's with the straightening of the jumper? Was there any real need for that?

Absolutely. A coping mechanism just before he goes Rambo and does the home bench. You can see just after he checks his almost uncontrollable psychotic urges with the well trained 'jumper calming technique', a swift glance up into the stand to his Zen guru, no doubt nodding in appreciation at the carnage averted by 'Grasshopper' Houghton. Lives have been saved today.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
giphy.gif

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He is the greatest manager we've ever had, despite all of his ott embarrassing sideline histrionics.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It's just been announced that's Wales is applying for his extradition to face charges of gross intimidation, and extreme bad sportsmanship.

majnoon

Banned
Oct 25, 2014
I hear he's getting a right bollicking on monday from the chairman for getting us to 8th in the league

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Apparently, the MOTD interview with Gary Lineker nearly ended in a blood bath. A BBC assistant gave Chris a microphone who then spoke eloquently for about a minute, before handing the microphone back, and calmly walking off. The bloke's a ******* nutter.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Embarrassment to this football club.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
What's with the straightening of the jumper? Was there any real need for that?

Not to mention the sly little glance at the end to the crowd. Talk about inciting the fans! I hope the FA throw the BOOK at him.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Apparently, the MOTD interview with Gary Lineker nearly ended in a blood bath. A BBC assistant gave Chris a microphone who then spoke eloquently for about a minute, before handing the microphone back, and calmly walking off. The bloke's a ******* nutter.

It only looked like a polite, sensible interview as off camera they had men aiming tasers at him. Gary was coached in what to say as even a misplaced word could have set him off. Liability. The sooner he goes to Everton the better..............

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Can I clarify what actually happened ?

The dust up happened BEFORE the interview.

In protest at the Capitalist System, Hughton then barricaded himself in a hastily arranged DIY MDF shield internally wallpapered with the logos of Swansea's Premier League partners.

Knowing he was in full glare of the international media, Hughton then demanded a helicopter to take him back to Brighton, the end of Capitalism and a live interview with Gary Linekar.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shirley it's about time one of you clever youngsters did something like this with our boy and the Tommy Tank theme.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Really dont understand stick he is getting. I think his behavior is impeccable

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here